starview hd combo

hi there, sorry if im a pain but i have a problem with my sv hd combo+, it appears i need to reset the box box to original firmware as i have no mac showing, i have the latest firmware installed and a cline which is active but i cant connect, wen i check the ip settings no highlighted mac and i cant change it manualy if you could help in pointing me to a tut and original firmware i would be grateful thanks in advance.

hi there cactikid, have did a a full reset to factory provided installed starview hd combo firmware then patch,s factory reset then did rescan input cline info but still showing scrambled channels, ethernet works tested on laptop, cline works tested on my dreambox 500s, ip info shows all numbers and box mac, so what is missing that i have not did , any help would be appreicaited .

carling+ have tried the 1 with cam fix even tried to do the i was bored one day spider plus patch,s still no joy so went and did a reset back to starvie with patch,s nothing then added carling+ stil nothing, all settings are there ie ip info, cline info, mac on ip, info on firmware , stil cant see whats wrong,

carling+ ??? Plus what, post the rest of what was installed,there is three firmwares named carling +

sorry, did a factory reset using hd300n_sc_rs232_1013.bin then installed patch 1 uad sw and auto update then patch 2 uad sw update, then factory reset , then installed carling_hd+_combo with cccam_ fix_0524.uad factory reset, then scanned channels, went to network 8989 checked ip all ok put info of cline in saved all then exited, went to scrambled channel ie sly sports shows scrambled, goto fta channels all work, so checked ethernet cable on laptop all ok checked cline on my dreambox 500s works ok, all this done on the same cables as starview hd using, but 1 box at a time, so i still dont whats wrong all your help is thanked in advance.

hi there sorry for lack of info re carling+, did a factory provided reset using HD300N_SC_RS232_1013.bin then installed patch 1 uad sw and auto update then patch 2 uad sw update, then factory reset then scanned channels , checked ip info all numbers there including mac for the box put cline info in the network 8989 set up and saved all input, checked sly sports stil scrambled checked fta all channels working, so i then checked the ethernet cable on my laptop ethernet ok, then checked the cline on my dreambox 500s works (1 box only on at one time) both box,s set up in the same place using the same cables and leads so any ideas as to why it still wont work would be appreicaited

i am not familiar with the combo,but looking in downloads i see the recent is bored one day alternative firmware.

hin again i used the bored one day to change it to spider did what was asked still no channels so used the files (make me a starview) in bored one day to put it back to starview hd then used patch,s to get to where i am now but stil no joy , somthing is wrong i kno it but i cant see the woods for the trees as the saying goes, maybe start to think why does it not work than trying to think it should work but if i do whats asked then why does it not, is there any thing i need to check or install to see that the box has it all to view, thanks again in advance.

hi again im using 2 lines 1x c: 1x newcam please help me , just a note im using bt homeplug on vermim modem, but dream box wrks ok so it should be the same for sv hd thanks again for your help.

Back