starview hdcombo+.advice.PLEASE

stefsi

hi,
can anybody help me please,i have a starview hd combo+,i have not been able to get the it back on since a few months ago!i have been waiting to see if there is a fix for it /firmwre updates for it yet abd i cannot seem to find anythin.
i have also heard thet there is a payment for the reconnectixn to the server...is this right.

can somebody please help me as i'm going insane with frrview:whacko:

hi bazza,thanks for the reply,i cant believe its still not sorted,i'm obviosly gutted bout it.
do you know or think there is gona b a fix?

if you have satellite dish you can use it get cline and your up and running if your waiting starview you will wait forever

Last edited:
sorry please can you tell me what to do

As anto has said above, please wait for someone to get back to you. Multi posting will not get you a faster response, in fact it will only drive anybody away from trying to help you..

When and if someone has an answer or something to say about your problem in order to help you then they will leave a post..

Please stick to your response in the thread seen in anto's post.

hi im all running and connected with cline cam server on sky uk. But every 15 mins it gliches. i have the carling firmware instaled. Which firmware is most stable on sat side to stop gliches. please help

it will be the server your connected to that's gliches ask the guy you sub with is the server ok

Sorry to bother you. I had a Starview box in its previous incarnation (up to September 2010, then it went of the air). Does the newer
Starview 6 and 7 work in exactly the same way?

hi thankyou the server is fine he said never had a problem. he said get a stable software. i have carling which one is most stable.

i got the software from this website techkings forum. and sorry did you say do i want a new box you want to sell me one. how much mate

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

and please also tell me most stable software. and which is the latest blade media box for sky uk are they more stable on server than starview hd combo lan that i have.

i got the software from this website techkings forum. and sorry did you say do i want a new box you want to sell me one. how much mate

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

and please also tell me most stable software. and which is the latest blade media box for sky uk are they more stable on server than starview hd combo lan that i have.

No mate, I'm not selling one. I had a Starview box which stopped showing channels back in September 2010 (I had heard rumours
that the encryption of the channels were going to change on a daily basis). I stopped looking at the forum until yesterday, when I
received an email stating that there were Staview 6 and 7 boxes that are available. There was something mentioned about a
subscription, I'm still not sure what that entails. If you have any details about it I'd be grateful if you'd let me know.

I've noticed some Starview boxes on ebay for about £90.

I'm after one of the Starview boxes if it provides all of the cable channels.
I believe there's a £25 subscription that has to be paid every 6 months.
Who do you pay it to?

Hi dont know the link i can get it for £150 or if you have starview hd combo lan i will give you all the sky uk chanels very chaeap let me know

Back