starview now connected

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what was the problem, why aint we being told, thats all people wanted in the first place, if you tell the people, then you would'nt have all the bad vibes going about

25 quid for 6 m0nths subs is not a big gamble is it, its ur choice, i think problems are sorted;)

see what you mean, and yes its a gamble, but i would rather give the money away rather than lose it,:whistling:

advice appreciated my starview expires 3 nov payed subs couple of times no prob allways worked with all wots been said dont know whether to pay subs
seems like prob sorted or is it help?

if they have started, or when they start putting acctivations on, it should be straight forward, you have plenty time to watch whats happening:peace:

imho they didnt sort nothin out as the problem was activation/....turn it off for a few days turn it on again make it look good

What I can't understand is, if their was site was being hacked and taken down by a dos attack, why did the site come back up
after the boxes came back on, was it a case of using the site being hacked as an excuse for the boxes being down or was it (and this is a big IF) a case
that they were being threatened by others to be exposed if the boxes did not come back on?

It just seems strange how a site that has been down for a number of days because it has been supposedly hacked, suddenly comes back up the same time
the boxes come back one? Maybe the hackers stopped their hacking because their SV boxes came back on.....just seems strange to me!

Problems with activation still haven't been sorted. People have been waiting since August - over 3 months!!!!, and when they ask how much longer get "its next on the list". If anyone is reactivated please post on here. I'm reserving judgement before I resub. :tumbleweed:

Even if you do resub, do you know how long it will last ? here is a piece of string hold it ..................................................................... lol

Mine is back on in Liverpool, I did a factory reset then booted it up again and there they were, thanks for sorting the problem out.

LOL people are still subbing to Starview LMAO

One of the funniest things I have heard all year, no seriously it is.

Good luck with that people. When you wake up look for anything else APART from SV and you can't go far wrong.

LOL people are still subbing to Starview LMAO

One of the funniest things I have heard all year, no seriously it is.

Good luck with that people. When you wake up look for anything else APART from SV and you can't go far wrong.

yeah timescale for activation 1st to 3rd november

yeah last as long a piece of string neverending

anyways good day to use sv bashers

Carried out a factory reset - rescanned for channels - only 33 channels found (only bbc & itv etc) - 1819 enabled.

I live in the north east.

Anybody any ideas ???????

sevenoaks just do a factory reset again until u bring in 253channels check you vxxxxn feed is all tight id even disconnect your modem from splitter then when its brought in 253channels re connect you modem

Last edited:
Check your line if you are only picking up 33 channels there is a problem with your VM line check the signal strength in your area.... remove the lan wire from the box do a full reset delete everything from the box re-scan wait for the scan to finish box will reset in 3 seconds connect the LAN wire back into the box and on a premium channel press 1819 enabled.

P.S if you are not paying for any services to VM telephone or broadband etc.. your signal strength might be very low, as VM is now removing signals from non paying customer to help support and push out their broadband speeds. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back