starview now connected

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers mate i did email about 20 times did think it was the end last night did put paypal claim in for two boxes but i have cancelled it now will that be ok i have been waiting since 21 sept

Got excited for a minute there, not connected in surrey! Is there anything that needs to be done? I am still getting the blue login message!

Got excited for a minute there, not connected in surrey! Is there anything that needs to be done? I am still getting the blue login message!

I didn't have to do anything however, it's back on. All channels available just a few glitches. Hold Tight!

Just a matter of waiting..... Box on here in Scotland..... web-site & chat.... back up & running...

ALL BLOCKED BOXES ARE WORKING...switch off box and modem at the wall and back on again.....activations will be next on the list to be done

ALL BLOCKED BOXES ARE WORKING...switch off box and modem at the wall and back on again.....activations will be next on the list to be done

My wasnt blocked always had the blue login message, I will wait until its activated. Guess I have to watch the footy with mumzy downstairs tonight!

no wind up u still waitin on subs? i told u they would be back why no one listen

i put claim in with pay pal, dot know what to do now....... still getting blue login date, as it expired on 21st oct, but paid my subs on 13th oct.........will check emails to see if the sv team have sent anything, and will check the site if it's back on.....thanks for your post

advice appreciated my starview expires 3 nov payed subs couple of times no prob allways worked with all wots been said dont know whether to pay subs
seems like prob sorted or is it help?

advice appreciated my starview expires 3 nov payed subs couple of times no prob allways worked with all wots been said dont know whether to pay subs
seems like prob sorted or is it help?

25 quid for 6 m0nths subs is not a big gamble is it, its ur choice, i think problems are sorted;)

if you have not learned any lessons from whats happening from the last 2 months well sub again ,then strike 3 will be next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back