Starview yet another rip off of their customers

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Ospreynchick

I can understand getting heated over your beliefs, just get me started on politics, however, consider this your one and only warning. Should you make any sort of threat against another member on here again, you will be banned permanently. That behavior will NOT be tolerated.

Well said m8 should have been banned a long way back !

Looks like we'll need a hard hat and gumshield to read this thread soon,can't wait until playtime.:eyes:

borolads ive been offered one for £105 delivered with 12 month free gift and ive had a quote £50 for a dish free install all i have to do is get £155 lol

< - - - - -Added to post - - - - - >

and then £55 a year :christmas tree:

:slap: come on think where can i get £155 donations gratefully accepted lol
Become a Director on SV and trouser a few subs..sorted (yes i know its in bad taste but come on that was just asking for it..! )

i am just waiting for tuesday wheelo(y)
I reckon Monday will be just as gripping and enthralling in our "next episode" (not Dr DRE) of SV..."The big switch on" (sorry wheelo i know i should be acting my age..!!) so i am now going to sit on the "naughty step" for 39 minutes..1 min for each year.. my youngest always watches super nanny but she still is a cheeky little git..like father like daughter..!

Assumption is the mother of all .... Ups boxes will work
all subs will be honoured to their full
price is not going up
official date for site to be open fully is monday
Annoucment by jake or willo for members new and old want to hear on monday
the only thing that will be shut on Tuesday is the dicers mouth
Star view would like to apologise to those who's boxes waiting for a fix
we are only hours away from returning to normal with a full service
thankyou all the best.

Prices are going up you must be having a ****in laugh. They should be coming down for the amoun of ****ups Yous have ya shower of crooks

Don't kid yourself star view has a strong support
the cost of all services rise in time
i for one don't mind it cost what it cost I'm still happy
will be with star view for years to come

Looks like the starview forum is gone again, maybe vermin are attacking it again lol

Looks like the starview forum is gone again, maybe vermin are attacking it again lol

where is the little starview speaker now, i bet he says vermin is attacking them again lol 3 hrs and counting till Monday going to be interesting times ahead lol

They want to put the prices up and they cant even keep their website up, what was it they said the website will be back better than ever lol where is my shovel lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back