STARVIEWS CUSTOMER DATA LEAKED - The Kiddy screws up (yet again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxT

VIP Member
Guys just found this posted on another forum by this guy ( tuckerw )

just got this email sent to my gmail account with all my details on it cant belive someone has these wonder who else has it i am now going to have to get rid of my box just in case i get a knock on my ddor

Hello StarView Victim: xxxxxxx@gmail.com,

This email is to let you know that, despite multiple assurances from The Kiddy that no details have ever been compromised, your personal details have infact been leaked.

Details of your illegal purchase(S) are listed below:

IP: x.x.x.x [xxxxxxxx.bb.sky.com.]

Box Number: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent from PC: xxxxx-Laptop

was told to go here to view my details soon
Code:
www.mystarview.cu.cc

NOW FOLKS DO YOU WANT YOUR NAME AND DETAILS ON THIS I WOULD DOUBT IT

Last edited:
I do wonder how many names will be put on that website lol i suppose you could watch out for your name and then worry if you are going to get a knock on the door. lol

Oh dear

just glad i got rid of last year they really are a tin pot outfit.

Last edited:
Still no news from the so called site, free domain name just registered, wouldn't read too much into it unless details start going up of course then its :poo: time lol. :eyes: :leaving:

Still early days i here there is still emails going out to people with their details on them, also seen it on other forums as well posted by a well know forum member lol

shit will hit the fan real soon Coming soon to a tv near you, the revenge of the customers details lol

Well Sv would be your main concern m8, there customer data base has been breached and peoples details have been sent to them i have now read this on 3 different forums now so there has to be some truth in the matter, if and i say if the data base ends up in your providers hands there is various things that might happen.

Steeling subscription Tv
Defrauding Vermin media
im sure they can bring up a few more.

thanks BoxT

i am not on VM and i have nothing they offer (net, phone, tv, etc) can they really try and screw someone who has nothing from them? i have turned on loads of boxes but dont think i have ever had an SV myself. (KV and then BM7000) do i really have something to worry about?

if you dont own one and they dont know anything about you i would say you have nothing to worry about, keep the head down m8 that would be my advice for the moment anyway, its only Sv data base that has been compromised so if you dont deal with them you will be fine.

now then

i have just check my junk emails and i have 3 emails from Kiddy fiddler
the IP addy is correct but all three say the box number is a whole load of zero's with 106 at the beginning for all 3 emails.

WTF?

is this an upset bloke as it comes from the mystarview domain or should this not be read into too much?

p.s the emails have come on 3 different consecutive days

mmm that could be the leaked data base made to look like it was sent by him but been sent from other people

Shallow threats with no proof.

So many of these circulating forums with trouble starters not following up.......

If the person that wants to ruin starview seriously wanted to would have given this info out by now.

No more threats please, the FREE domain is there with a bit of page on it without proof. Simple .php shit.

STOP threatening and get on with it or be gone you fecking egit.

So many threats with nothing behind as usual, take the mystarview site down and be done with it otherwise stop with the threats otherwise your the same as these shower of shites promising crap without avail are you not?.

Last edited:
Please starview hacker release info so we can take you seriously and by doing this you will put starview in the grave once and for all, that is of course you dont have any thing to back it up.

do you really want that ? what about the people that could seriously be effected by this personally this is not the way to go you might be fine and others but why should people have to suffer because of Starview fook up.

I have had people pm me with their details and not blanked out so this is a worrying thing if it did end up in the wrong hands.

do you really want that ? what about the people that could seriously be effected by this personally this is not the way to go you might be fine and others but why should people have to suffer because of Starview fook up.
I have had people pm me with their details and not blanked out so this is a worrying thing if it did end up in the wrong hands.

I am on your side but think about this!.

If a hacker wanted to take down a site or ruin a reputation would that hacker have done it by now?.

Answer = Yes.

I could throw up a site just like already mentioned in 5 mins then start a thread at a well known forum shouting about it. Shit spreads as you know but this is shite.

If this hacker wanted to take the site down and SV info having the so called info would have done so by now.

If this hacker UNLESS is holding SV to ransom would have fooked them over along time ago UNLESS they dont infact have these details.

Last edited:
Database leaked or emails leaked.

I am on your side as already said but these are 2 different things.

If the database has been compromised no forum software stores paypal details end of!.

This is done externally which is why you are transfered to a secure https. from the client.

The only way any hacker has this info is by either hacking there paypal account which is VERY doubtful

OR

Said forum kept a list on their forum hidden from usergroups, and if this is the case then they should be not only shut down but beaten repeatedly.

And poked with a thick stick over and over and over again...... :whacko:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back