StarviewSub Support Latest news!

Is anybody REALLY going to be willing to give the most remote detail of themselves for this service, i will stand corrected, but it looks like a very effective "Mouse Trap" to me ????? If things go wrong, id LOVE to have a Service Available to help, but i am VERY apprehensive about giving ANY of my details. Can i have some opinions here please, and again, i might be overcautious, in which case, i appologise in advance.

Is anybody REALLY going to be willing to give the most remote detail of themselves for this service, i will stand corrected, but it looks like a very effective "Mouse Trap" to me ????? If things go wrong, id LOVE to have a Service Available to help, but i am VERY apprehensive about giving ANY of my details. Can i have some opinions here please, and again, i might be overcautious, in which case, i appologise in advance.

I sure as hell would not. If there server gets busted, the police will have every right to get a hold of all the IP's that were once connected to it, this could lead to a raid on homes, who knows?

Atleast with, (sorry i'm going to drift away from the starview here, as that seems to be the theme for quite some time now), if you were to lets say go on a sat route, and then get details for a server, atleast the server you'll have details for can be changed at a later date to that of another server, so less risk there in my opinion. I could be wrong, but starview are at a big risk.

Until thekiddy or the starking dont say anything affirmitive, people have every right to speculate and scramble their brains out on this one. There was a recent report about subs being knocked off by a month, dont know what that is all about. Then not all channels are on? Why provide a half complete service? Whats taking so long? Nobody from SV are answering these questions, and quite frankly I wont be suprised if the most bazarre rumours that could ever hit starview do actually emerge...

You do not need to apologise, in fact I totally agree with you.

Many thanks for your opinion dan-ger-ous, and im glad you think the same, i thought that maybe i was being overcautious. I totally agree with you on the "Half a Service Provided" and im FREQUENTLY having to factory reset and go through the motions to get channels again, and by coincidense, i now cant get channels at all, even after going through the motions about 12 times, and yet i know of other people who are having no problem ??? Im seriously thinking of seeking a service elsewhere, getting tired of the false promises from Starview. opinion or advice again if you wish. cheers my friend for the advice and opinion.

Check out the KVA780 here which also runs on cables [without subs]

KryptView

or the Blade Media [for satellite]:

Blade Media Satellite.

If you have any questions that are unanswered in the above two links, depending on which box you want to go for, then you can start a thread in the appropriate section for help. But my bet is that most of your questions will be answered, the threads are presented quite clearly and information is labelled well.

Going to try keep this topic about the SV. With starking now banned, I cant see anybody getting any answers quickly unless thekiddy comes back again? I think it was a wise move from our admin. For one, the prices seemed to have increased and thekiddy has mentioned that the prices are still the same. Not a very good service indeed....

Update: My bad, the prices have gone back to normal now, still the uncertainty amongst the "starview team" themselves.

Last edited:
Many thanks for your opinion dan-ger-ous, and im glad you think the same, i thought that maybe i was being overcautious. I totally agree with you on the "Half a Service Provided" and im FREQUENTLY having to factory reset and go through the motions to get channels again, and by coincidense, i now cant get channels at all, even after going through the motions about 12 times, and yet i know of other people who are having no problem ??? Im seriously thinking of seeking a service elsewhere, getting tired of the false promises from Starview. opinion or advice again if you wish. cheers my friend for the advice and opinion.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Cheers dan-ger-ous, its all looking a bit "Iffy" isnt it !!! im going to take a look at the two boxes youve just suggested. Many Sincere Thanks, lets keep this thread going !!

Thats because they thought people would not notice they had upped the price, and of course the missing month taken away from people all ready connected, a real underhand way to run a business, also remember you are sending your details VIA email to them, which has to be stored somewhere, and as we all know email is not safe, as it can be hacked into, and also the provider is also liable for the email to be kept for a min of 2 yrs, so a court order can also get your details.

And as they have been publicly been putting there email address all over the net, do you not think the cable companies read these posts !! Beware !!

and more likely to be sought after as a paid service,sticking your head in the sand wont work ,nobody wants to listen to what may happen.

OMG PAY US SUBS "CHANNELS WILL BE BACK ON SOON" PLEASE :laughing:

PAY ME MONEY AS WELL AND I WILL PROMISE U A LOAD OF SHIT ASWELL MY PAY PAL EMAIL IS

OMGHOWSTUPIDRU @ STUPID PEOPLE ONLY.COM

i have to agree i cant believe the extra risk sv7 users are now taking, and what i cant get my head round its a sht service.
guys/girls wake up and smell the coffee

No channels

Hi guys,i paid for 6months support 2 days ago and still nothing,got an e-mail yesterday saying it can take upyo 36hrs,well guys that deadline past 11hrs ago,SO BEWARE.sent more e-mails with no reply as yet,keep you informed!

Ive been warning people to bail sv ever since that kiddy went back on his statment of 12 months free sub's for all

(Oh yes people that was the statment he made when he wanted us all to flash the first smgo file)

Once all had flashed he then released an updated smgo about 4 weeks later never told anyone what was comeing next just said the update was a must then all the box's went of with an expiry date message

What a guy, read back my post you will see i was writting this stuff months ago, even got pm's from the kiddy asking me how they should go about doing it (getting payment for subs) to which i replyed he should keep to the promise of 12 months free... now look people are paying for no tv LOL

The kiddyis a ****ing money makeing mastermind!!! I cant belive people are paying for a promise that channels will be back on soon, hes amazing

:whacko:

Gotta totally agree with Hunter, we were all offered 12 months free in March due to all the problems we have put up with with SV. Now they have not got all the channels back and still want us to pay. Would be more than happy to pay if they gave us a bit of faith back in the system first with all channels being back on and made it a bit more stable. I WILL NOT PAY ANY SUBSCRIPTION !!!! WHERE IS THEKIDDY TO EXPLAIN HIMSELF??????????:fear:

Support

New to this so please forgive if in wrong section.

I want to renew sv7 for a year but have not seen anyone saying that it works after purchasing support.

Has anyone been successful?

Thanks

Last edited:
Starkings is probably the Kiddy using another name, as for there service its as bad as there forum up and down, you where all warned what would happen, and as soon as that stockpile of boxes has been paid for, you will be left with blank screens, as there will be no point keeping it going my opinion !!

Alot of negativity on this forum.I paid the sub,its just come back on,i get to watch barca v real madrid tonight,im happy.The price is peanuts,the few missing channels are channels i dont care about anyway.

Back