1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

STB EMU on 4k Firestick

Discussion in 'Kodi - Android box - Firesticks - MXQ' started by neilc78, Jan 11, 2019.

1. neilc78

neilc78 Registered

Hi

Just got delivery of new 4k firestick yesterday. Tried to install a number of IPTV apps. IPTV Smarters worked ok, my suppliers customised version of smarters also ok. However STB EMU or any STB Emulator I've tried wont work.

STB EMU gives an error during install (if using the apps2fire app on android) or if I use downloader and an apk on the fire it just starts and turns off again. I have tried version 1.1.7 which most are recommending and version 1.1.9 which is the newest. Same results both ways.

Encore STB & Nitro STB will install but when you load a new profile and save to reboot the apps just turns off on start up.

So my question

1- Anyone got a guide on how to install these apps on the 4k firestick
    2- Anyone know an STB emulator working on the 4k Firestick

2. southsimon

southsimon TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    Hi, just got one of these myself so don't know much about it yet, there's some really good you tube vids on apk install setup? I did notice thanks to the vids that there are some settings you have to turn on for developer mode? Maybe you have already done that?

3. NazoDoop

NazoDoop TK Veteran Forum Supporter

4. ianw314

ianw314 TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {Finance
    Singapore
    Try this mate in downloader .... http://boomkodi.com/apps/stbemu2.apk

5. neilc78

neilc78 Registered

Yes, you need to do that for any app you sideload.

6. neilc78

neilc78 Registered

Will try later and see how I get on.

Other than this issue, very impressed with it. IPTV worked a dream on the IPTV Smarters app