1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stb emu

Discussion in 'IPTV Guides Support and Discussions' started by baldadonis, Apr 16, 2018.

1. baldadonis

baldadonis Registered

Hi

Using the STB EMU app on my fire tv box and whenever it starts up, it jumps straight to one of my providers VOD programs. Been like that since Friday. I have searched for an answer and tried different settings but does anyone know if there is a way to stop this ?

2. Nicky123

Nicky123 Registered

I use this app but never had this problem so not sure, but have u tried force stop the app or clear cache to see if that helps

3. skyvmninja

skyvmninja Forum Supporter

which firestick have you got?

4. baldadonis

baldadonis Registered

I have a 2nd gen fire stick and a 2nd gen fire tv box. It’s the same on both of them.

5. skyvmninja

skyvmninja Forum Supporter

have you tried a different provider to rule out provider issue?

have you reset to factory settings?

6. Caturent

Caturent Registered

Male
    Saudi Arabia
    what a weird problem, more better using the 'Smart IPTV' app mate, easy to use, and have never got a problem like this, Might be a problem with your provider so grab a test line and try it on your firestick to rule that out. If it still does it with a different provider, reinstalling the app will sort it.

7. Idledawn

Idledawn Registered

Open stb emu up
    Hold down ok/ centre button & settings appear
    Scroll down to bottom
    Press exit
    Reload & open app
    Failing above re-load & install stb apk
    Should solve unless as the guys say provider issue/ get test line

8. layercake

layercake Registered

if all else fails, just uninstall the app and install emu pro and add your portal to that