Streams not working on Movies 25

Snapper93

TK Veteran
As anyone else experienced any issues today with streams not working on Movies 25. I'm using TSmedia 7.8 and picked a few films and none of the streams worked even though they worked yesterday? I'm using Vix Apollo 022

Also noticed that on Much Movies HD I choose a film and the media bar appears at bottom saying 'playing stream' but then gives a black screen. Would this be the same issue?

---------- Post Merged at 11:29 AM ----------

Tube plus not working either

---------- Post Merged at 11:47 AM ----------

1 Channel doesn't seem to be working wither. Lists the movies ok, but getting message 'unable to get stream link' on 4 movies I've tried - and each had at least 5 streams to try. Would this be normal?

Tsmedia is always hit and miss but using the backup image dumbguy sorted hes got it going very well. It was the 11/08 one.if thats the one ur on they should mostly work.

its a whole new build from the last,new proxy etc ,i did start watching a movie or 2 today but on which no idea but downloaded to box to run again,sometimes things dont run or connect= errors or missing info.

Ice Films II seem to work, esp their HD section (which is good) but I can't seem to download. When I select download it points to my 4GB pen drive and then it shows active downloads with progress bar, but then the progess bar and film disappear from the download screen. Any ideas?

---------- Post Merged at 12:41 PM ----------

Tsmedia is always hit and miss but using the backup image dumbguy sorted hes got it going very well. It was the 11/08 one.if thats the one ur on they should mostly work.

That's the image I'm using, but as you say it's always hit and miss with streaming, which I expected. Beggars can't be choosers lol

When I press help button it brings up active video download screen, but nothing listed

---------- Post Merged at 02:49 PM ----------

Also getting error messages on streams - inlcuding sports devil wiziwig streams stating ' Addon error, no returned data, check details with info button'

---------- Post Merged at 02:51 PM ----------

Wondering if I should rool back to a previous version of TSmedia? And if so, how would I do that, or is there any point in doing so when the newest version is meant to be the one with bugs fixed etc?

Have u tried looking at tsmedia settings like dl folder and then using dreamexplorer or ftp prog to see if anythings in there. Im still using the beta 7.6 tsmedia dumbguy worked on and alls fine. I'll prob avoid updating it as long as possible as it works for movies which is all I occasionally use it for. Ill put up an Apollo025 with it later but only difference from previous version is ive run online update from 022-025.
Again when u do get what ur after make a backup for urselves before tinkering.

I'll have a look at those settings and folders. Is there much difference between 022 and 025 or can I reflash with Dumbguy's 022 version that I have, or is it better to have the 025 version. Sorry if these are daft questions, just trying to figure it all out - tinkering is fun at times and headaches at other times lol

Will be very little different at all. Maybe nothing relevant to these boxs. Best stay with that 1

A fresh flash of it and do no updates everything should be straight back to working

Should be
Plugins
Remove plugins
Delete the 7.8 and reboot
Plugins
Add plugins
Download 7.7 if there. If not u will need to use TSpanel and Addons to find 7.7 and get it that way

Follow what sucmnsee said. Ferret and Mfaraj are working on it. For now, don't update to 7.8 :)

Back