Streams not working on Movies 25

Need help I have deleted 7.8 and now have no ts media panel I can get the ts media list from 4.0 up to 6.8 so I have tried to reinstall 7.5 full can't put a tick in the box I have opkg update and install tried both and get error http/1.1 404 not found and server not found any help appreciated

It's not there I deleted 7.8 and for some reason I don't have ts media in openPLi what have I done

Ibox 1 I'm not sure but on my 2 plus it was simple enough with help from sucmnsee I think he may have a backup image u could try. If I find the link I'll post it

I honestly know nothing about the ibox 1. Sorry.

The only place to look I think would be cloud-ibox'dot'com. Thats the only place I think.

Openpli got issues with Tspanel and Tsmedia, so u have to force install Tspanel from there u can easily install Tsmedia 7.5. Ftp Tspanel 7.3 into tmp folder and Telnet this command, cd /tmp, opkg install (the name of the file). u should be fine :)

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-tspanel_7.3_mips32el.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 18
Openpli got issues with Tspanel and Tsmedia, so u have to force install Tspanel from there u can easily install Tsmedia 7.5. Ftp Tspanel 7.3 into tmp folder and Telnet this command, cd /tmp, opkg install (the name of the file). u should be fine :)

Yes thats the same file as above.

Back