stuck on vix loading screen

hi guys, im having a nightmare today with this cloud ibox 2 plus. ok so, turned it on but will not go past the openvix loading screen at startup. wont even flash from usb. hope someone can help.

What version of VIX are you using? Try a different USB pen to flash as some brands are tempremental with these boxes.

Have you got the current bootloader installed first - Aug version? Yes, would try a different USB or sometimes you may neeed to flash twice

could it be as simple as lost internet feed? as i got the vix image up and it stuck there on my solo but had control of remote and could view freesat.

As cactikid says mate - have you tried the basics of keying in a channel No using remote. I has this issue on Vix 022 lately

checked internet and fine. no i cant view anything as i cant get passed the openviv loading screen.

---------- Post Merged at 09:44 PM ----------

went for the re flash in the end. what a night mare. cheers for help chaps.

As cactikid says mate - have you tried the basics of keying in a channel No using remote. I has this issue on Vix 022 lately

Thankyou so much for this golden nugget of info. Saved a lot of ball ache tonight by not having to flash mu VU+Solo2

Back