swapping microsoft windows reg between pc`s

dee

TK Veteran
is it possible to swap my old registration from my old tower, iv reg number and iv still got the original M/S disc. its XP HOME ADD.

You can download the following and run it dee:

Code:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/keyfinder/files/keyfinder/Keyfinder%202.0.1/keyfinder.2.0.1.zip/download

The program will help you retrieve the used registration/serial numbers from Windows products that you have legitimately installed on your system.

it can obviously be done, though microsoft will tell you that it is piracy, if both are connected to the internet, at least one will tell you that it is a pirate copy.

old tower can`t connect to the net wheelo. but the new one came loaded with reg on side, just does`nt seem to work aswell as the old tower,even tho that was slow as.

i gave a copy of MS Word to a guy and he registered it online with MS and as my old tower wasn't connected ..it allowed him to register. i am not an authority on this, but that is what happened to me. I imagine G /Mooley /knot are the boys you want to answer you(y)

its an original copy this version seems caput, look my computer and its jusy ms all the way down, never had that with me other.

first thing you will have to do is back up all the drivers on the computer to disk and anything you want to keep all to disk because what your going to do is format the hd and install windows make sure you have everything backed up first then you will have to set bios to boot from cd im going to have a look around to see if i can find a tut anywere

first thing you do dee is to try and do a full format and install on your old pc to give you some pratices before you touch the new that way if you have any probs you can check with us here because youll still be on line

that what i mean leave the one your on now alone for now and reformat the old one a couple time to make sure you have the hang of it and when you done that do the new one

Back