@ symbol on vs remote

When on mini screen entering details use page up/down or if using latest remote then use green button to change screen.
Reaper.

When on mini screen entering details use page up/down or if using latest remote then use green button to change screen.
Reaper.
Hi Reaper Thank you for your reply but when I press the green button it just makes it the space button.
I am trying to put the user name in on the line I have but cannot get the @ symbol up to put it in.

---------- Post Merged at 03:05 PM ----------

DSC_1222.jpgThis is the screen I get the only thing I can do is change it to Caps

I asked a contact and he says the same as you so I assume there is no @ symbol unless on the caps page.
Sorry.
Reaper.

OK thanks for your help.

---------- Post Merged at 04:13 PM ----------

Have tried the USB just comes up invalid file format but hey hoo just keep trying its a learning curve for me thanks anyway.

Hi guys just like to thank you for your time and efforts on my problem I have asked the question to the openbox website will let you know if I get a reply Thanks again.
For the record I managed to get a line (without the @ symbol) lol from a friend to try and put in and managed that ok.
Also big Thanks to my server for his efforts he knows who he is .

Back