System update bricking box

I still can't get mine to flash. tried re formating as above. Although when I dl the wooshbuild file it unzips to 2 files 1 is zgemma the other is misc (this is where the ccam file is) could this be the issue?
All the instructions are here :-
http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-v5-zgemma-h2s-h2h-h52s-vu-solo4k-vu-plus-zero.109524/

Copy the zgemma file that you have unzipped as it is to a fat32 formatted usb stick. If you have your line details (assuming a C line) put these into a file named CCcam.cfg and copy this to your usb stick as well. Your usb stick is now ready for flashing.

As i said I've done that. As also stated once unzipped it's 2 files not one. I copied my cline into ccam. still doesn't flash

any other suggestions than me keep doing the same thing?

I think you may have tried this previously , but if not: -

Put the box into deep standby
Switch the power off by the White button on the back.
Put your usb stick into the rear port
Turn the power on by the white button
When boot appears on the display press the front power button until flsh appears in the display

If all is well the flash process should commence.

As an alternative, press and hold in the front power button before switching on by the White button.

Bigbikerc do you have any other drive plugged into box? ie hdd or usb in the back. If yes unplug it before trying to flash as it wont work with another drive plugged in

no nothing else plugged in. I've tried 3 different usb sticks one being a sandisk.

I'm completley without any programs as well as I was told to factory reset which got rid of the layout (i've got a blue skin back on and i re-searched channels which it found a few but won't put them in order and most not working). was hoping by flashing it might resolve

Yeah download it. Extract zgemma folder from it and put that on usb. Turn off box with button on back. Insert usb and turn back on again. Should hopefully flash this time. As for setting up if you go here. https://slyk1hd.yolasite.com/ I might get in trouble for this. If so please remove link. Go to bottom of page to Links section you will find kiddacs barebones setup guide..

Quick update. So I tried one last with the new update. Re formatted again then just moved the one folder again. Did everything exactly the same but i'm happy to say it worked :)

Thanks for the tips guys, I'm just happy to get tv back (although sky sports news still off!) but all done in time for wrestlemania tonight haha

Back