Talktalk

Scufferoo

Anyone else use talktalk and having trouble , I am having to use vpn at the moment , this isn’t the norm . Sometimes I get no service at all . I know supplier is having trouble with it but he‘s not for giving any info about it. I’m about to sign a new contract with talktalk so is it just my supplier or are talktalk blocking in which case am I best re-thinking the talktalk deal ?

Anyone else use talktalk and having trouble , I am having to use vpn at the moment , this isn’t the norm . Sometimes I get no service at all . I know supplier is having trouble with it but he‘s not for giving any info about it. I’m about to sign a new contract with talktalk so is it just my supplier or are talktalk blocking in which case am I best re-thinking the talktalk deal ?
Personally my providers group has had no issues with talktalk if was me I would take a trial bud and see if you have simular/same issues

only real trouble I had with talktalk was crappy speed because of my line could never get above 19mb has a odd provider blolcked but vpn usually worked, depending on provider some tie you to certain countries I know one of mines im tied to uk

We all get red flagged when we phone isp providers 🤣🤣🤣
When I renewed contract with virgin they said your a heavy use household. You downloaded 3500 gig of data last month.

I said it was kids gaming and 4k netflix

Hated talktalk in the end. Crappy speeds, stupid higher prices and rubbish customer service while completely left them and move landline service over to VM.

Am with TalkTalk , I don't use a vpn and have had no issues , watched 3 games tonight with 3 different IPTV providers , spot on.
My only issue with them is , they don't do Broadband only . have to include landline that I don't use.

Speeds have been ok , going on to fibre so should be better ..
only going to 65meg but should be plenty. Will let them fit the fibre then , thanks . can give supplier bit of time to sort out as normally it’s ok with vpn on . Virgin will have to bury the fibre whereas talktalk is overhead so a lot less mess.

Speeds have been ok , going on to fibre so should be better ..
only going to 65meg but should be plenty. Will let them fit the fibre then , thanks . can give supplier bit of time to sort out as normally it’s ok with vpn on . Virgin will have to bury the fibre whereas talktalk is overhead so a lot less mess.
I only get 35mbps on ee max I can have and no issues bud so 65mbps is more then enough you don't need really high speeds for iptv

Virgin will have to bury the fibre whereas talktalk is overhead so a lot less mess.
No mess with VM as all cables are out of view and usually done in an hour or less.
And afterwards, no overhead wires for pigeons to shit off.
Suppose there's a chance worms can be getting jiggy with the cables, but very little residue, although I've heard ants can intercept data and then go shouting their mouths off but not sure if true :unsure:

It's a risk we all have to live with.

You have to have 2 lines aswell with everybody except virgin if you want fibre to the premises.

We have the white box fitted so could change from virgin easily. But never had to phone customers services once. About problems.

Back