The Best Match You've Ever Seen?

Money in England but all across Europe is insane.

Clubs have spent stupid money on players who are avearage. United especially are culprits of that.

Surprised still everything hasnt crashed in football to bring clubs in line.

Last edited:
Cant remember date, but WBA beating MAN UTD at old Trafford 5-3.
10th August 2006 just checked.
Are you sure about that one, I remember a 5-3 west brom victory at old trafford , but it was in late december 1978, the days of Cunningham, Regis, Ally Brown, etc, cant remember a 2006 one, there was one on the last day of the season a few years ago, when Lukaku scored a hat trick, but I thought it was later than that and it was at the hawthornes.

4 cracking games from a personal view on tv tonight. Nakamura free kick against Man Utd one of the best you'll ever see. Was lucky enough to be at 3 of them (not the Juventus game) and for anyone who hasn't seen or heard it before, that world famous atmosphere.
View attachment 50547
Great games, was there for 3 of of them, didnt get to the utd one, family reasons, recording these at the minute, looking forward to watching them later.

Are you sure about that one, I remember a 5-3 west brom victory at old trafford , but it was in late december 1978, the days of Cunningham, Regis, Ally Brown, etc, cant remember a 2006 one, there was one on the last day of the season a few years ago, when Lukaku scored a hat trick, but I thought it was later than that and it was at the hawthornes.
Yes m8 you're correct, it was 1978 when c.regis banged the 5th goal in, cant understand why on Google I saw 2006 for some reason , I should have known that was way too early, well spotted anyway m8.The one at the hawthorns was 2012/13 season ended 5-5.

Last edited:
The best game to make history with drama, fate, joy, excitement, the lot was without doubt Man United turning over the germans in the 99 final to become the FIRST and ONLY english team to win THE TREBLE :smiley::smiley::smiley: a feat that will NEVER EVER be repeated!

Back