The Box Super USB aka Starview 4 all channels gone

CuriousG

on wednesday 12th of may 2010 both my boxes went down and are still down..done the usual factory reset and auto scan set default keys on but still no joy. only basic FTA channels there and not all of them. according to a post i've read here my area is due or already got new cards so i think they have changed the encryption. my provider mir gin and my area is catford/lewisham......any thoughts?....ideas?...i know not what to do....should i kill myself or even worse pay for a basic subscription and a V+ HD box.....advice would be appreciated..ty in advance.
CuriousG.

NB. not sure if i've posted this in the correct place. sorry if i've not.

nothing can be done m8, you can up grade to the sv 6 (card share) and kryptview has the same thing going, pr as you said pay for it.

ty for your input Dee. where can i find the info on the sv6 as i'm not sure what you mean by "card share"....and a thought has just entered my head.....will the sv6 be ok for a while or should one wait before speculating on a new box?...as per usual i am indebted to the members of these forums for their help/input. ty all.

CuriousG

check the cablebox forum should be in there, but kryptview was the first they seem to have better back up it comes redy to go as far as i can work out.

Back