thinking of buying cloud ibox 2 plus

Jagsy

TK Veteran
hi, I have 3 blade media 5000s which im returning as I just cant get the epg firmware working without it crashing ( even with the latest march firmware which just came out )
im thinking of getting 3 icloud 2 plus boxes to replace the blades.... are the boxes any good ,hearing some people say they overheat...is this true

hi, I have 3 blade media 5000s which im returning as I just cant get the epg firmware working without it crashing ( even with the latest march firmware which just came out )
im thinking of getting 3 icloud 2 plus boxes to replace the blades.... are the boxes any good ,hearing some people say they overheat...is this true

Im on ibox 2 plus at the minute and with very little clearance above or below and running 24/7. No heat issues at all. But thats just for 1 month. And a few experienced users here say they wont last long and I should buy 5000s or octagons. And ive only just noticed Vix doesnt support the ibox really. Its modded versions to work on box. All this is making me think I may also start trying octagons but for now I have to say im happy with 2 plus.
But im a noob ;-)

you do know all 3 boxes are getting bricked=killed off??

what do you mean all 3 boxes are getting bricked..killed off

---------- Post Merged at 01:14 AM ----------

Im on ibox 2 plus at the minute and with very little clearance above or below and running 24/7. No heat issues at all. But thats just for 1 month. And a few experienced users here say they wont last long and I should buy 5000s or octagons. And ive only just noticed Vix doesnt support the ibox really. Its modded versions to work on box. All this is making me think I may also start trying octagons but for now I have to say im happy with 2 plus.
But im a noob ;-)

I found the 5000s really frustrating.... I kept faith and hoped the new firmware that came out a few days ago would stop it crashing when I used the epg... but it didn't work and everytime I load up the epg and select a category it crashes

All ive tried are f5s and ibox 2 plus. So not much to compare. I'll get to vu+ eventually!
I have a vu+duo in my living room as my main box.... pricey but worth it.... the other 3 boxes im getting are gonna go in the bedrooms so don't want to spend to much on them...that's why im looking at the ibox2`s

For £70 its a bargain excellent EPG, the ibox3 is being shipped soon, no heat issue on ibox2 it runs very cool, only the ibox 1 was the box that was running hot if you get one dont do the online updates people have been problems a lot of the images people are using are patched, the epg is set on mine to update to usb in the early hours of the morning, you dont have to spend loads of money to get a decent EPG.....

if you buy clone boxes expect some sort of problems. i would have a word with bees about the blade box he is our beacon of knowledge on the blade.

Back