Thinking of getting an openbox for the first time need advice if possible.

Deadlock if you look in the F3/F5. Section there is a slightly better 1. If you got your box of the people I get mine off channel list is normaly already on just add your line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I have just purchased the V8S from a seller whom had sold over 1000 boxes via eBay, so I assume it's genuine.
I have also purchased a Openbox Wifi Adapter, hoping it works instead of home plugs.
Now on eBay people are selling Gifts for less than twenty pounds, and has over 500 sold, so must be a good quality CCCAM line?
I was honestly looking at the VU Boxes, as you can upgrade the FW and record whilst watching another programme.

Any tips on whom to buy a good line from and any guides for a newbie?

Hello, another newbie here also looking for any help and tips from people more experienced than me, so I will be watching this forum with interest. I have seen a vs8 box on ebay too, but as people say everything is a gamble. Will be prepared to buy a gift from another source, if I knew where and what I wanted as this seller doesn't offer this option. Any pointers please.

thanks in advance for any reply. I am quite good tech wise (well my hubby is, and it's for him).

So, if I pay for a line what sort of quality should I expect?
No glitches / freezes ? Or maybe an odd glitch or freeze once in a while, or what should my expectation be ?

Back