Tivimate 5.0 update channel mess?

5.0 worked perfect for me aside from rearranging the groups playlists into a different order. Easy fix by Sort By...

Updated too newer version, no issues

5.1 seems to be available on Fire devices but Google hasn't seemed to acknowledged it yet.
I'm happy with what I have and will probably update when prompted as I usually do

On 5.0.0 I was having issues on some channels.
The picture would pause but the dialogue was working as normal.
5.0.1 has fixed that issue for me.
I just opened the browser on my device and downloaded the apk from the Tivimate website as it is not available on the playstore yet.

On 5.0.0 I was having issues on some channels.
The picture would pause but the dialogue was working as normal.
5.0.1 has fixed that issue for me.
I just opened the browser on my device and downloaded the apk from the Tivimate website as it is not available on the playstore yet.
Same for me. 5.0.1 fixes the issues and I had to use same method to install, as only 5.0 in Playstore

you're better off, going to the downloader app, typing in tivimate.com, scroll to the bottom and then click download APK you can update to the latest verison,

You are all probably going to spend more time looking for updates than actually using the app FFS!
I have a tab open on my devices browser of the Tivimate website, as I had a feeling that there was going to be more updates to come as people are still reporting problems on Reddit.
I haven’t noticed any since 5.0.1. that fixed my channel freeze issues.

I like the option on 5.0.2 to change the selection bar colour to whatever Accent colour you have chosen.
I have background colour indigo accent colour yellow and selection colour yellow.
IMG_3348.jpeg

Last edited:
Back