Guide Tivimate guide settings

Socerraid

TK Supporter
Some recommended settings when your setting up TiViMate, if you have any recommendations, please add them below.

1. Settings/playlists Go to each playlist
Manage groups, turn off the groups you don’t want.
Logos priority, set it to Prefer logos from EPG
Settings/EPG
Past days to keep EPG, set it to 1 unless you use catch-up. This saves past EPG information and takes up a lot of space
Store program descriptions, on
Update intervals, 4 hours
Update on app start, on
Update on playlist change, off
Setting TV guide
Preview, on
Channel names editor, on. This is where you can add prefixes and suffixes to be removed from the channel names to clean them up.
Show channel numbers, off. The channel numbers don’t match the channels and are different in each playlist, confusing and unnecessary.
All other settings are personal preference.

2. Favorites
You can pick your favorite channels from any playlist and they will all be stored in your favorites tab, makes it much easier to find, just long press the select button, scroll to the menu on the right, then select add to favorites.
Go to your favorites, long press enter on a channel, a menu will pop up on the right. Here you can customize the channel name, assign a different EPG (you will have to have other EPGs assigned to the playlist). You can also reorder the channels and put them in the order you want them to show in your favorites.

Last edited:
I am using TiviMate premium., but have been completely unable to do a a search for any specific channel. Have received two replies but unfortunately did not work. Surely one does not have to scroll through the thousands of channels to find a specific channel?!!! I have tried YouTube and tried to search on Google, but have drawn a complete blank. If anyone can help I would be extremely grateful.

I am using TiviMate premium., but have been completely unable to do a a search for any specific channel. Have received two replies but unfortunately did not work. Surely one does not have to scroll through the thousands of channels to find a specific channel?!!! I have tried YouTube and tried to search on Google, but have drawn a complete blank. If anyone can help I would be extremely grateful.
I can search for any channels I want but you have to make sure it's on All at the top then search for the channel.

Thanks

Last edited:
Great. Many thanks. I am not sure what you mean by "All at he top" but will have a go later today. Off to bed now, it's 2.15am !!!!!

Great. Many thanks. I am not sure what you mean by "All at he top" but will have a go later today. Off to bed now, it's 2.15am !!!!!
Where it shows all the groups and at the top it shows say All or All channels click on that then go search and search for your channel.

Hope it helps

Again m any thanks. I have done what you said and have the Search up. I have tried all sorts of input to get a specific channel. I have entered the channel number (I have a print out of all the channels), name of channel etc. but have not managed to get the channel. What do I have to type, in the search button, to get a specific channel?

Again m any thanks. I have done what you said and have the Search up. I have tried all sorts of input to get a specific channel. I have entered the channel number (I have a print out of all the channels), name of channel etc. but have not managed to get the channel. What do I have to type, in the search button, to get a specific channel?
Type the name of the channel it will come up

I did try that. For example, I wanted the channel "USA : NBA TV HD," which, according to my print out (!!!) has channel number 72568. But when I entered either, nothing was found. So obviously I am doing something wrong. I, very much, appreciate all your help.

I did try that. For example, I wanted the channel "USA : NBA TV HD," which, according to my print out (!!!) has channel number 72568. But when I entered either, nothing was found. So obviously I am doing something wrong. I, very much, appreciate all your help.
Don't go by numbers because IPTV won't have the same number for that particular channel all the time I instead type NBA TV and a list will come up

Yet again, many thanks socceraid. That worked !! Obviously I have to be careful as to what I type. From the "sports" options, it seems not possible to get NCAA basketball games, but is possible using myonlinetv2. I am trying to compare one with the other and deciding whether to keep one or both. Once again I really appreciate all your help.

Yet again, many thanks socceraid. That worked !! Obviously I have to be careful as to what I type. From the "sports" options, it seems not possible to get NCAA basketball games, but is possible using myonlinetv2. I am trying to compare one with the other and deciding whether to keep one or both. Once again I really appreciate all your help.
No probs mate and glad it's working for you now mate and you can't go wrong by keeping both but see which one you prefer and which one you can use external player

Back