TomTom GO Navigation App - 12 Month Subscription (New & Lapsed Subscribers) - With Code

I dont know how this works out for non android users, but on my tablet, your link brings me yo the app store and the hot UK deals app specifically.

Last edited:
If only there was a way of navigating this minefield :unsure:
If I were more interested in another navigation aid after Google maps, I may well have searched hotukdeals, however, I was merely pointing out to @pupuqiop what the link was doing on android, and letting him know the links were not doing what I presume he wanted it to do.

Thanks @pupuqiop for the new links, I looked into it, but I cant imagine that I would remember in 12 months time to cancel it.

However, it is a clever little hack brought to TK via hotukdeals by pupuqiop that would benefit those that do a lot of road travelling, I'm sure.

If I were more interested in another navigation aid after Google maps, I may well have searched hotukdeals, however, I was merely pointing out to @pupuqiop what the link was doing on android, and letting him know the links were not doing what I presume he wanted it to do.

Thanks @pupuqiop for the new links, I looked into it, but I cant imagine that I would remember in 12 months time to cancel it.

However, it is a clever little hack brought to TK via hotukdeals by pupuqiop that would benefit those that do a lot of road travelling, I'm sure.
There's plenty of free navigation apps now, everyone has a smartphone, you can pick and choose.
Personally I have a Garmin and still use it in Europe because it has lifetime free updates and I find it more user friendly than using any of the ones on my phone

I "paid" using a disposable virtual Revolut card so it can't automatically renew next year - you create the card on the Revolut app and it's a single use card, it disappears into thin air after it's been used so it's impossible for an automatic renewal to happen.

Last edited:
Back