tony bellew vs usyk tonights boxing its in the epg as availble in sd but black screen

ipab is no longer supported or updated and apart from that, it's not a build that is recognised on this forum, openatv and openvix are well known, but that build is a bit of a mystery.
if you flash openatv 6.2, then add infinity or grogbuild, you'll get all the support you need.
No idea why you haven't got autobouquetsmaker

ipab is no longer supported or updated and apart from that, it's not a build that is recognised on this forum, openatv and openvix are well known, but that build is a bit of a mystery.
if you flash openatv 6.2, then add infinity or grogbuild, you'll get all the support you need.
No idea why you haven't got autobouquetsmaker

Perhaps it isn't ipab. I do see it on start up though. I'm not great with these boxes.

I started off with a service last year and then after than ran out I got my service from a guy called on this forum. Is that the grogbuild you mention?

How do I check what build I have?

if you had grogbuild you'd have autobouquetsmaker installed as it's part of the build
not sure what else you can try

I did have it. I remember it. But now I have Auto Bouquets Management.

Inside there is:

Configure
Providers
Virgin Bouguets Show/Hide
Populate Database & Create..
Force Download of providers

When on this page if I press the green button to scan. It says auto bouquets maker when it is scanning

When on this page if I press the green button to scan. It says auto bouquets maker when it is scanning
It sounds a bit like ABM but not sure what he's done with 'update provider files' in this abomination
if you delete all bouquets then run a scan you might get lucky

Back