Totally peed off!!!

I'm pretty sure everyone appreciates it a lot, and i enjoy doing what i do. ;)

Thanks for wishing me luck, i'm definitely going to need it, don't even know what my chances are off passing them, i've 3 altogether. Oh yes.. i forgot one thing, one of my exams is on a Saturday. :dunno: I've never had an exam or any sort of test on a weekend, its going to be one bad day I can feel it. lol

Think i'm going to re-do one of them at the least in August. Its going to be difficult still because thats when the fasting period for me begins, yikes.!

Ah, chosing a career this early in life is just a nightmare. I dont even know how I made my mind up, at this point i'm thinking did i chose the right thing? What do i want to do? My minds blank, so i guess i either made the right decision or i'm going to wait and see how it all plans out. :)

Thats awesome.! Safety always come first, and its never too late to get in shape, the key is to keep it up, and the results will be mind blowing..! (y)

I don't know why but over the past week/month, working as much as I do, i just feel working hard and adrenaline should be pretty much a daily routine.....

ok...

I think i'm showing symptoms of going crazy... (y)

Oh yeah, i forgot to ask, have you calmed down over what happened at the site yet? :p

Last edited:
Oh yeah, i forgot to ask, have you calmed down over what happened at the site yet?

lol yes i have but yesterday i was really shocked upset etc etc and had a bad attitude towards it lol! if i had sworn at someone yup i'd have understood! but to get 3 points for apparently not searching is Way OTT!!! how do they know what i checked, unless they are spying on my account, plus they assume that i should have known the answer! oh and still no response to my 3 pms i sent them and admin lol! Suppose it was a MONDAY lol! and i had had a day of it!
ah well today is another day.

oh also could have blown up my pc yesterday decided to convert the films i had from mkv to avi and had a few so just told it to do them all - oops! it took all day And the pc was so hot i had to put the big fan on it to cool it down! still they are done now and i just need to check that they will work on the Br player. Lucky the pc i used was different to this my main one lol! that one is used for downloading etc

WOW, a different PC for another task. lol

Ahh, i hope this does not happen to you.! But i really do hope that those files play on your PS3, it would be incredibly intolerable if after a whole day of converting, that there turned out to be something wrong with the output.

I wouldn't worry about it Linny, all the staff there are pretty much like that, they must get several PM's daily and may just ignore quite a lot of them i'm afraid.:(

They just find the easy way out and start handing out the warnings like freebies..!

But i really do hope that those files play on your PS3

ah they wont work on ps3 as HD is in exFAT and not Fat32 - coz its to big but hope they work on the Bluray player :)
( ive learnt that anything over 32gb cant be formated to FAT32 :) ) - see other thread

Ahh, you did say BluRay player... My bad, i must've been day dreaming. :)

I've only got a 250GB external HDD myself and thats on NTFS. I think i'll be needing to make a backup somewhere on my netbook, that hard-drive is priceless to me, if anything gets corrupted im going to cry. ROFLlol

well im not a happy bunny again lol - didnt last long did it! after spending all day yesterday trying to transfer from MKV to AVi files those bloody films Still dont show up - looks like they were transcoded to Mpeg4 ( or something similar) aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggg total waste of a day and electricity!!!! :(:(

well im not a happy bunny again lol - didnt last long did it! after spending all day yesterday trying to transfer from MKV to AVi files those bloody films Still dont show up - looks like they were transcoded to Mpeg4 ( or something similar) aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggg total waste of a day and electricity!!!! :(:(

Ahh, i had an awkward feeling that something like this might have happened. :(

For the same reason i stopped encoding avi's to DVD format so i can watch them on my DVD Player, i just invested in a WDTV Media Player and have not looked back since, it plays everything that i've thrown at it and comes with a nice remote.

OK guys BACK to RANTING LOL!!

The B&ST&RDS!!! i cant get on the site or into my account LOL! I have not got a ban ( ie account not banned) BUT i now have no posts counts and my message box is full ( 12 messages) and i cant contact Admin or send any message. Each time i try to go to the site i get redirected to netload ???? oh and my prem membership has been cancelled - OOPS!! Not its not my cookies cache etc. I decided to open another account with a different email :) - Smart eh?? and well that works fine ( for now) so i can still get what i want - until they decide to ban my ip HEEHEEHEE!!!
LOL.png

Over the last couple of days i did try to contact the T00ser - sorry mod and admin but no response, and now getting redirected and "server is busy" and account reset to Zero posts all posts deleted! Each time i try to do something whilst logged in i get either of the above! Yet my new account works perfect! So summit aint right lol!
decided they are a cr&ppy site lol they cant even spell the word The properly ( clue there ;) )

Not quite so peed of now as laughable that they have been so childish!

Last edited:
By the sounds of it they have a mod on your account that's aimed at making your browsing experience there a pain in the ass.

Will give you error pages, pages will take long to load, server is busy and also redirect you elsewhere, this is a mod used with vbulletin 3.8.

I don't know exactly what has gone on over there but if you paid for a premium account and they are using this on you then I would try get get it back through paypal, open a dispute detailing what has happened and see how you get on.

By the sounds of it they have a mod on your account that's aimed at making your browsing experience there a pain in the ass.

Will give you error pages, pages will take long to load, server is busy and also redirect you elsewhere, this is a mod used with vbulletin 3.8.

I don't know exactly what has gone on over there but if you paid for a premium account and they are using this on you then I would try get get it back through paypal, open a dispute detailing what has happened and see how you get on.

you beat me to it HiTeck, Linny open the dispute and get your money back.

yh im gonna look on my paypal. Cheers Guys.!

H its been a long time since i "Dabbled" in forum stuff but yh i thought they might have something like that in place! IVe not looked on the VB board for a long time as Repti hasnt been updated etc. All done so i cant contact them ect! I did mention that i know a bit about VB boards lol! maybe that upset em! but ill get on to paypal and let you know how i get on!

well tried to do a dispute but as paypal tend to work mainly for an auction company you have to request a refund within 45 days! and i made the "donation" to upgrade my account 96 days ago! so think im stuffed :(
But i have sent an email to support - but bet they ignore it!

Last edited:
I"m so sorry you're dealing with this Linny. :(

Just tell me where they are and ENDO and I will go set on them!!!! LOL

well guys they are in the US somewhere lol!!! .........................Go get em boys :):)!!!!
well so far so good my new account is ok and i asked the admin a Q and Got a reply Woohoo!!!
My querstion
Can i ask if you make a donation is it for a set period or for life so to speak. Also does it translate from say $10 to what ever the equivalent is in my currency or would it have to be £10. I know with some companies it does not equate ie an email company if its say $30 then they also want £30 - which translates into like $60.So before i go ahead id like to know.
Cheers
And their reply
A minimum of $10 (USD) donation will get you bumped up to Premium status for the life of your membership here. (assuming you follow our forum rules and do not get yourself banned and such)

So donating 10 dollars, will probably equal about 7 euros for you.

SO!!! If i can do anything i have it in writing AND on here to say that the donation fro prem membership is for LIFE!!!!
so by saying banned as such means = we dont actually ban you - so members dont know but we just redirect you to another site or tell you server is busy!

H Maybe you should try that rather than ban spammers lol!!!

Last edited:
Back