Trying to flash zgemma

I am trying to flash my ZGemma box with ipab I have read all the other posts and done a full format fat32 on memory stick even been out and bought a 16GB SanDisk but still not going from boot to flash. I have tried and tried without any joy please help.

I have done a full format of the USB and put a image on to it tried then to flash the box and it will not go past the boot to flash tried a few times and still not doing it.

hold no, but press it twice until it says flsh

once it says boot, press twice
thats only if the image isnt set to force

you never said that
with out details its hard to help

then its the usb / setup

try a stock image from openatv

Got the file from ipab tv page and got the right file for this box and put that on to the USB checked the file and it does say force on it so why it's not working I don't know

then its your usb then

try a different way of formating it to fat32
or try formating to another formate then back
or a low level formate

Got the file from ipab tv page and got the right file for this box and put that on to the USB checked the file and it does say force on it so why it's not working I don't know

What file have you used? Sh1 is for the 2s, also this sh1 file must be inserted in another filed called zgemma. I think on ipab you just download the sh1 file and you have to make the zgemma file yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the 2s I just downloaded the ipab build extracted the zgemma folder popped it onto USB put it in the back of the box pressed the white button and came up with flash make sure you've put the right file onto the USB if that dosnt work try a different USB stick some boxes don't like certain usb drives

so you didnt try everything in the thread then lol

go to the zgemma site
downloads
go to your box
pick a firmware vix or atv

try flashing it again

Back