tswaby Rant about starview after taking out 6 months subscription

tswaby

well said mate! the Kiddy or Starking or whatever his name maybe dont care they have there subscription fees now, so they feel they can do what they want. My sub ends on the 28th of this month and I will not be renewing. I dont pay subs on my Krypt and the service is just the same. Time for peeps to boycott these cowboys so they buck up there ideas. The way they dealt with there customers last year was atrocious and Hitek mate how much are they paying you too keep stum about there behaviour?

thanks mate, just very frustrating. so you say the krypview is no subs at mo/ maybe boycott starview once my 6months expires:)

i think for just short of £5 a month is excellent value for what we are getting, considering this time last year we all had doorstops:wow:

well said mate! the Kiddy or Starking or whatever his name maybe dont care they have there subscription fees now, so they feel they can do what they want. My sub ends on the 28th of this month and I will not be renewing. I dont pay subs on my Krypt and the service is just the same. Time for peeps to boycott these cowboys so they buck up there ideas. The way they dealt with there customers last year was atrocious and Hitek mate how much are they paying you too keep stum about there behaviour?

this forum has only been here to advise only, as techkings has nothing to do with starview with any shape or form,posts are made to inform others of situations that happen,any problems you have you can post in their place and hope and wait for an answer.
people want to know the ins and outs of a box just need to start reading all the posts of that product so why should hiteck need to keep stum about their behavior? was it not all posted on those threads many times?

only thing to hurt starview is bad press and no repeat subs been paid;)

Last edited:
Well said cactikid.
This is an open forum for people to get help and share information but HiTeck aswell as everyone else on here are not bloody psychics and as mentioned countless times tswaby, this forum has feck all to do with starview other than allowing information to be posted. Take a hike if you don't like it, your not being forced to stay here. chances are if there are no answers to a given question here, there are no answers anywhere!

HTC Desire S~Tapatalk

and Hitek mate how much are they paying you too keep stum about there behaviour?

I have considered closing the starview section for a while now BUT I wanted those with dead receivers get the chance to bring their dead box back to life, JUST LIKE YOURS!.

Yes they could have got this info on other forums but we seemed to be attracting the majority of SV users here so I kept it open.

Now I have threatened to close it on several occasions to members also starking/thekiddy just because I and Moderators can not be arsed with it all and I was going to after your accusation.
You seem to have another agenda after going through all your posts here, you rant about the SV but yet you were here a bit ago licking starkings-THE KIDDYS ass getting your box turned back on lol.

Dont come in here when your 6 months is on it's way out and accuse me or moan like a bitch also dont dare accuse me of taking money from starview to keep my mouth shut!, they haven't donated a penny between the two.

Seriously!!!, dickheads like you make me wonder why I bother.

i would suggest to read back all those hundreds of threads and be guided with what was said,and it will be the same on every other forum you visit:binoculars::whistling:

For me it boils down to whether or not you are happy with the service and customer service that you get from the kiddy/Starking, and are you willing to pay for the same said service.
if you are not, and I don't think that I would be considering the way the kiddy has treated people on this website for having the audacity to ask when they will be connected after paying their subs, then don't renew, then maybe they will get their acts together and reply promptly and in a businesslike fashion.
as for the TechKings site being Schtum on the crappy Starview service, have you even tried to read the threads in the starview section, there are many threads dedicated to Starview customer service, why were they not deleted if this site likes to shine a positive light on Starview???
Tswaby, methinks you have not actually read enough around here.

@Twasby = I have separated your post into here from the other thread that had nothing to do with the thread title,

Notice I haven't deleted your experience or hidden your comments from the public!.

You can continue in here whining about SV all you like providing you don't verbally insult other members, but accuse me of taking money from SV or spread your gob-shite across other threads in the SV section will get you a perm ban.

You have already been banned once for insulting other members, do it again and your gone for good.

Members only have to search through your posts to see what you contribute in here and imo 90% of it is moaning or insulting other members, we don't want that crap here!.

Treat everyone with the respect you expect or don't bother to post on TK.

This thread is no longer just the subject of starview,but it is now about my "rant" on the topic, so I shall Rant some more, and dont ban me and be a coward! so I shall now begin. so when did freedom of speech become a problem on this forum, im just stating facts. When u subscribe and pay good money for something you expect a decent level of service. when these crooks wanted our money they were on the forum everyday plugging the new software download which u hiteck gave the go ahead to, this makes you partly responsible hence the suggestion your being paid by them, this may not be true but is just purely speculation. Stewtab is an anagram of Tswaby!!!!!!!!!!you have referred to me as a dick and I moan like a bitch, is this really proffessional coming from an Administrator? Im just simply calling it how I see it, what am i suppose to bite my tongue and tiptoe around you just coz your topdog on this forum,

I will play with you once more.

For starters Stewtab is NOT an anagram of Tswaby! not like it matters but this alone shows your mentality. Please take time to look up what an anagram means.
Also Stewtab has 7 letters and your name has 6, that alone should resolve that argument. You can count past 7 cant you?.
Here >> Anagram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Again as above what difference does that make anyway?, please explain.

As for subscribing to a service, did you pay for it here?, did you pay me anything?, NO!, I provided an avenue for you to talk to said supplier to bring what was once a dead box back to life.

Did I hold up your arm to pay it, you did it on your own accord so don't come in here accusing me of taking money from SV, personally I have and never will own a SV box, I think they are shit and have always said so openly.

As for you and your posts after being sorted by the crooks you refer to, this is what you have posted on this forum in the starview section when it was going good "for YOU".

http://www.techkings.org/starview/2...starview-fix-makes-you-sick-2.html#post177078

i cant see why u lads have a problem with this, he/she is simply offering a service and charging a price folk are willing to pay. when companies like bp are extorting millions of people for extortionate prices for fuel i dont see you lot complaining, leave the small fry alone and have a go at the bigger fish!!

http://www.techkings.org/starview/22361-how-contact-starview-ltd-4.html#post171974

you boys are chasing lost dreams face it starview server is gone and aint coming back for now, so do yourselfs a favour and purchase a kryptview, and stop posting all these silly threads

http://www.techkings.org/starview/28196-starview-paypall.html#post205129

do you really think pc plods got time on his hands to take time out from his busy schedule to arrest starview owners, stop being such little bitches and pay the money for subscription coz i have. stop wasting time writing bollocks in threads and get some bollocks you yellow bellies

http://www.techkings.org/starview/2...still-getting-login-message-2.html#post205130

clearly says takes 24 to 48 hours so whats your problem, what exactly is it about that you dont understand you goon

http://www.techkings.org/starview/18479-starview-7-down.html#post153054

havent had any problems through big games so far, I have owned this unit for 3 weeks and has so far been down twice, first time overnight and now today for mayb about an hour, this is expected with these boxes guess we get what we pay for. I rushed in to getting one maybe should have done the research on all the cons of having one of these boxes. Picture quality not the best, many channels seem to be viewed as a letterbox not fullscreen. And my final gripe is that I have tried to use several usb sticks to record but none of them seem to work, when connecting them to the box it freezes up then need to reset the box. If anybody else is having this problem please let me know and if there is any way around this and some reccommendations

AND FINALLY! ON THE 27-08-2011, 07:45 AM [Funnily enough around SIX MONTHS FROM NOW!]

http://www.techkings.org/starview/18479-starview-7-down.html#post153054

Ive recently paid for 6 months 25 pound, i must say i was put back on within 2 days. Almost all channels are back just a few missing got all my movies and sports so i am grateful. I must say the server seems alot stable now as there are not as much peeps causing traffic as most boxes been disconnected and they havent payed subs to reconnect. Good times!

Your a joke fella and anyone reading this will think the same.

Now I haven't banned you, or been a coward as you put it it lol but go away, your a two faced idiot. Oh and I dont care if you think I am professional or not, I say it how it is and don't care if people don't like it. You involved me by accusing me of taking payments from SV, do you really think I would sit here and not answer you back........

This thread is still open FOR YOU to channel all your anger in future in here, rather than dribbling it all over TK. This will still provide other SV users or potential users to read through your experiences.

All the best.

-HT.

well put hiteck.this fool should realize that if its too good to be true,chances are it isnt.i will say that this little venture would fly like a lead balloon where i live.the one thing that really makes me wonder about this guys sanity is how he figures this site has anything to do with starview.he obviously cant read.keep up the good work.

i moved away from starview after the sv1 had to be updated to a newer box sv2,3,4,5,6,7...hd combo cable side does not work.even then you got a glimpse of what was to come,now did starview turn its back on customers i believe they did,a new team took over and now charge a sub to use the box, i wonder how many posts people were advised not to go this way.people have a choice but they dont do any research first thats their mistake and remember there is no warranty of how long a box be it a cable box or sat box will work for.
keep up the rant its only another pissed off member with a problem ,to fix it you can subscribe to virgin or sky for a better service.

I`ll ban you if you want you knobhead :) I`m not a coward either, I just think you`re a fooking pr*ck.

:brown nose: stop licking hitecks arse you cocksucker who gives a **** if you bar me ill just be back with a different user name on another ip address.
all you mugs make me laugh coz you been put in charge to "MODERATE" you think you can stop freedom of speech coz it dont suit you, Noelyf, go and suck your mum mate an do one! ill be back after you ban me and remember Stewtab is an anagram of tswaby im everywhere on this forum. Mugs!!!!!!!!!

Cheerio :wanker:

Freedom of speech?? Talking boll0x you mean you fooking retard!! Your post above just shows how brain dead you are.

Nope, not licking anyones arse. I just dont like you, you pr1ck (y)

Last edited:
Back