tswaby Rant about starview after taking out 6 months subscription

why get yourself banned in the first place is what i dont understand? all forums have more or less the same rules which we are supposed to follow.people come here for help which we try and do to help all but verbal abuse will get banned colour pink,unfortunately you learn too late;)

If anybody has a problem with their box or their service please let me know.......I will pass on and work on the problems at hand.

What a mug, why not just accept that TechKings has nothing to do with starview/starking/the kiddy? This and every other forum is full of people badmouthing their service, how is that indicative of a forum that is afraid to say anything bad about these individuals??
did you know "A Catamarans Flabby Slug Sunk Kowtow" is an anagram of "tswaby knows f**k all about about anagrams"

By the way, I think someone hacked into starkings account, and is pretending to be helpful and courteous lol LOL

he can come back all he wants,but i for one could tell in a heartbeat its him just from his bullshit.not a brag asshole,but a promise.if you think for one moment this site is being unfair to you,maybe you should check some others out.you know,if i was burned like you were due to my own stupidity,i wouldnt advertise it all over these forumns.

Hitek mate how much are they paying you too keep stum about there behaviour?

Why would Hiteck keep stum or speak up about someone elses sevice! The hundreds of SV threads on hear should be enough to make up your mind. It's amazing how many people come on here and rant about SV thinking TK is affiliated with them. I have a SV combo and have been waiting for firmware, but looking at the threads people put on, even if one comes out tomorrow I will not be subscribing. Iv'e gone down the sat route.

Ste

well at least you had a choice with the combo get a dish up and you will have channels to watch other than a blank screen(y)others that bought a combo were told get a dish up and they did not and probably still waiting for a fix.nice to see you actually read the threads for info which everybody was supposed to do:whistling:

Back