Tuner Config for four LNBs

Seems you're not following my question and the setup. I don't have any issue receiving and watching from the four seats, 13,19,23.5 and 28.2 based on my current settings. My dies he has a four LNB holder which is hooked up into a single cable into my house. And inside the house I use the Triax splitter to connect my sat box and my freeeview on the TV, which works ok. But since I have the Zgemma with two tuners wanted to know how I can make use of Tuner B to record by adding another coax from my splitter to the Tuner B or LNB socket

Try watching a VH and LH on the same sat with different boxes using that splitter,
It won't be possible, you need a proper diseqc switch, one for each tuner you want to use, and LNBs with enough outputs , 1 for each tuner/box

Possibly a direct feed from 28.2 lnb to tunerB for recording leaving other 3 sats for 'well' watching?

Seems you're not following my question and the setup. I don't have any issue receiving and watching from the four seats, 13,19,23.5 and 28.2 based on my current settings. My dies he has a four LNB holder which is hooked up into a single cable into my house. And inside the house I use the Triax splitter to connect my sat box and my freeeview on the TV, which works ok. But since I have the Zgemma with two tuners wanted to know how I can make use of Tuner B to record by adding another coax from my splitter to the Tuner B or LNB socket

Ok, lets be absolutely clear about this, first off those "splitters" you have linked to are for SAT-IF and MATV distribution networks and are NOT for combining multiple STBs and LNBs, at least not on their own, ie. without using further equipment.

You have said that you have been successfully using a Sat box (one) and Freeview (note NOT Freesat) on your TV up to now and indeed I can see how this could work with that splitter (Sat/Matv) but once you start adding more Sat tuners you will not have independent control of Horizontal/Vertical polarisation selection via one cable without using a MUX/UnicableLNB or many of the various switchgear available.

Basically what I'm saying is that, there is no simple/cheap way of separating the 13/18 Vdc needed to switch between the H/V polarisation needed for full frequencies within the basic LNB just utilising one cable with a simple splitter.

so everybody says to use the proper diseqc ,sort out that first for safety sake as voltages may fry something or worse maybe blow?
as said another sat cable say from spare lnb on 28.2 should allow second tuner setup.

Ok, lets be absolutely clear about this, first off those "splitters" you have linked to are for SAT-IF and MATV distribution networks and are NOT for combining multiple STBs and LNBs, at least not on their own, ie. without using further equipment.

You have said that you have been successfully using a Sat box (one) and Freeview (note NOT Freesat) on your TV up to now and indeed I can see how this could work with that splitter (Sat/Matv) but once you start adding more Sat tuners you will not have independent control of Horizontal/Vertical polarisation selection via one cable without using a MUX/UnicableLNB or many of the various switchgear available.

Basically what I'm saying is that, there is no simple/cheap way of separating the 13/18 Vdc needed to switch between the H/V polarisation needed for full frequencies within the basic LNB just utilising one cable with a simple splitter.
Thanks for clarifying, yes I still can watch UK freeeview on 28.2 on my TV directly without the STB. And can also use same connection on my STB when on, but based on the above I see I need to run another cable from the 28.2 LNB to Zgemma box.
PS- what is the LNB inpunt on Zgemma used for since only the Tuner A gives signal ?

so everybody says to use the proper diseqc ,sort out that first for safety sake as voltages may fry something or worse maybe blow?
as said another sat cable say from spare lnb on 28.2 should allow second tuner setup.
The four LNB is using a SWTICH from the outside, and have one single coax cable into the house.

ah so diseqc is in use then single cable from that would go to box and setup within so all 4 sats can be used,i do think that splitter should not be in use,others can advise also.
I have multiple feeds in attic from 2 fixed and 1 motorised into diseqc and setup on box.

your diseqc would feed 1 tuner,i would add another 2 feeds/shotgun cable and 1 feed would go to tv sat tuner and other feed to box tuner

How about disconnecting feed to telly at splitter and connecting it to loop through on zgemma then adding a new lead from splitter to Tuner 'B', then configure Tuner'B' to your requirements.

How about disconnecting feed to telly at splitter and connecting it to loop through on zgemma then adding a new lead from splitter to Tuner 'B', then configure Tuner'B' to your requirements.
Thanks - will that not require the box to be on for the tv tuner to work? Currently I can use the tv turn without turning the box on?

Back