Tuner fail

Looks like a faulty f connection or Lnb , have you moved it previously .

I assume it's a twist on f connection or was it a compression fit.

I had similar problems turned out to be both a busted Lnb and dodgy cabling

Had the lid off the box and all caps look fine no bulging etc,tuner cards are seated properly... before i resume what is correct order of putting cables back,dont want to put cables back then find i have missed one because would need to unplug all tv cables and move it to get behind unit 🙂

On tuner b make sure both are enabled and use a paperclip or sewing needle in the centre and touch the probe on that.

You may need to select a TP in manual scanning options for it to be sending voltage.

I have found the problem and i am embaressed to say it was another loose connection,when i was onnecting everything back up the other cable dropped out of connector,so am am grateful for everyone's help and apologise for a newby mistake from someone who shouldn't.. again thank you and sorry...

I have found the problem and i am embaressed to say it was another loose connection,when i was onnecting everything back up the other cable dropped out of connector,so am am grateful for everyone's help and apologise for a newby mistake from someone who shouldn't.. again thank you and sorry...
Respect for letting us know mate. Most would not reply or admit to it.

Glad you got it sorted, yeah in my case the Lnb was dead but the cabling needed replacing ( always get good stuff) you not got any compression tool)
Oh and my TM 2300 maybe goosed, took this all down last yr and only now getting around to putting it back up

Back