Tuner lock help please

smiffy483

Only bbc one will work???

I have flashed sucmsee image to my zgemma h1 (trying to connect to VM cable) and in tuner config turned off the 1st tuner and enabled the second one with vm and out in my network id 000022 (I live in Scunthorpe so thought the grimsby one would be correct)

When scan done 375 channels come up but only bbc one will work the rest just freeze and are blank.

Can anyone help please??

Last edited:
Hi I have a line but not a soft cam installed, Sorry I'm a bit of a NOOB tried using the idiots guide but I'm stuck

Hi no I haven't after flashing it with sucmsee's image I thought all I would have to do is enter the n line in the keys folder

I've disabled the tuner 1 as I'm only using cable, It doesn't say anything in the idiots guide regarding softcam, steps i've followed are:

Flashed image
Entered my line in the keys folder
Enabled tuner 2 to Viring and network ID 000022
Gone to the bouquest and turned off everything except Virgin Uk with above network ID
Scanned and got 375 video channels

But still only bbc one, Is there a step i have missed?

Start 2.3.0 in soft cam setup , download dream box control centre , connected to your box via Internet.. YouTube vid of this to make it easy for you.. Go to etc file. If you save your Cline in a notepad save as Cccam.cfg all you need to do is transfer this file across , hope this helps

Back