Tuner problem on my h2h

Dapnat

I'm very new to this so go easy on me ;)

I purchased the the box last month preinstalled. When I'm attempting to record a channel and watch another I get the "no free tuner" error.
I have a zgemma h2h with blue hd skin and a 1tb external had. If I attempt a record it changes the channel to enable me to record. I just can't record one and watch another.
The cables are good and have been checked. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Have you got both VM and Sly services setup? Or are you just using one of the tuners? On the h2h you can only record one channel and record another if you have both VM and sly services running and at that you can only record VM and watch Sly or vice versa as this box only has one cable tuner and one satellite tuner. If you want to watch a sky channel and record a sky channel you need a box with dual satellite tuners. Hope this helps you understand.

Have you got both VM and Sly services setup? Or are you just using one of the tuners? On the h2h you can only record one channel and record another if you have both VM and sly services running and at that you can only record VM and watch Sly or vice versa as this box only has one cable tuner and one satellite tuner. If you want to watch a sky channel and record a sky channel you need a box with dual satellite tuners. Hope this helps you understand.

Yes as far as I'm aware I have vm and sly.
I can't even record a fta channel and watch a different fta channel. Is that right with this box?

Just got another error. No nims found for virg uk

---------- Post Merged at 06:42 PM ----------

And time out for tuner lock on vm autobouquets scan

---------- Post Merged at 07:03 PM ----------

Set tunner A as preferred tunner for recording then use tunner B to watch something else
Just been through the settings and can't find how to do this mate

Back