Tuning Failed Fatal

jagm

Hi Guys,

just wanted to ask a quick question regarding the H5, i have just brought this box today all set up and everything from a mate, however as soon as i go to auto bouquet maker to scan and stuff it says Tuner failed Fatal, does this mean my cable line isnt active? as im not sure if thats active even though i did have VM few years back...

the sat tuner is disabled too.

Have you got the cable plugged into the RF IN port?

Have you enabled V*rgin UK in ABM providers and set your area?

Correct NET ID? ... go through my H2.H setup thread in my sig - very similar.

Check again in tuner config that you only have the cable tuner active because if you forgot to press green to save, it wouldn't have saved your setting.

yh ive got Tuner b as the enabled one... everything looks all good but just so baffled haha

The only reasons why it would give that message is if you don't have a live V*rgin Media feed going into the RF IN port in the box via the F to RF adapter or if you've not go the tuner config / net id / provider settings setup correctly or... the tuner is faulty (unlikely)

you can test IF you have an active feed by connecting it up to the box, entering your correct net ID then going to 'signal finder' within 'searvice seaching' via the menu... IF you have an active connection you should have snr (change/check each tuner using the direction pad on the remote)

Until you have a picture clearing, you wont get any signal showing - on a zgemma you definitely don't anyway.

I'm having the same problem with a brand new Zgemma H5.2TC i installed Openatv 6.0 and at first Autobouqestsmaker worked perfectly however it now fails with error: tuning failed fatal so to check that the box is working ie Tuner i did a manual scan and it picks up all the channels and they all work and i can't understand what's changed to cause this. I have another box the Zgemma H2 and that's working perfectly. I've tried re flashing with 3 different images and still get the same result including Wooshbuild.

Back