Tv info

Hi guys I've not really been on the forum for a while since cable went dark
Whats my options now for sky/ cable I already have iptv so I was just wondering if sky or cable is back up and running at all 😉

OK that's great thank you where would be a good place to buy a box from would you say is it easy to put a sub on like zgemma boxes
Thanks 😊
Nowadays a lot of people is going towards IPTV routes which is easier and better in my opinion. The like of zgemma with IPTV you won't get the best out of the iptv. Its best to buy a firestick 4k max or if money isn't an issue then Nvidia shield, z11 pro max, Amazon cube or any decent android box put tivimate on it and add your sub into it happy days. Easy to control, easy to install apps and use user and password.

Nowadays a lot of people is going towards IPTV routes which is easier and better in my opinion. The like of zgemma with IPTV you won't get the best out of the iptv. Its best to buy a firestick 4k max or if money isn't an issue then Nvidia shield, z11 pro max, Amazon cube or any decent android box put tivimate on it and add your sub into it happy days. Easy to control, easy to install apps and use user and password.
But the picture quality is not as good as satellite hd TV and with a viark box the sub is included.

But the picture quality is not as good as satellite hd TV and with a viark box the sub is included.
Yes you are right but IPTV has come a long way since and you would be surprise at the picture quality IPTV has to offer now.

Hi guys I've not really been on the forum for a while since cable went dark
Whats my options now for sky/ cable I already have iptv so I was just wondering if sky or cable is back up and running at all 😉
No point trying to push him towards iptv when he already has it.
Hes asking about possible satellite or cable hacks👍

Last edited:
OK that's great thank you where would be a good place to buy a box from would you say is it easy to put a sub on like zgemma boxes
Thanks 😊
Think you can get the viark from Germany and Spain I could be wrong as don’t own one but are pretty solid from reading the viark thread.
Most have had to buy from Spain or Germany. They crop up on German Amazon.

Read this guide by @kegnkiwi it all in there

Viark - Viark How To Guide
isn’t the gtmedia similar to viark also
why wouldn’t you get the best out of iptv on a zgemma.
Zgemma boxes has improved since the old cs days and most newer models can handle iptv just as good as any other device

Think you can get the viark from Germany and Spain I could be wrong as don’t own one but are pretty solid from reading the viark thread.

Zgemma boxes has improved since the old cs days and most newer models can handle iptv just as good as any other device
GTMedia is similar to the Viark it uses the same server.

Does not come with a sub attached as the Viarks do.

Personally I would not use a E2 box for IPTV! Not sure if all suppliers support them, Most Android boxes Fire sticks and the like make it easier for Joe Blogs to enjoy IPTV easy and simple

Back