'Two and a Half Men' is cursed, says Sheen

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
Perennially troubled US actor Charlie Sheen said that hit TV series "Two and a Half Men," on which he starred for years, is "cursed," after one of its stars called the show "filth".

photo_1354067693353-1-0.jpg

Sheen, who was sacked from the comedy show last year following his own public meltdown, was speaking as the show's producers remained tight-lipped about how they will deal with the outburst by actor Angus T. Jones.

"With Angus's Hale-Bopp-like meltdown, it is radically clear to me that the show is cursed," Sheen told celebrity bible People magazine, referring to the fiery comet.

Nineteen-year-old Jones, who reportedly earns $350,000 an episode playing the character Jake in the show now starring Ashton Kutcher, attacked the program after apparently undergoing a religious revelation.

photo_1354067859224-1-0.jpg

"If you watch 'Two and a Half Men,' please stop watching 'Two and a Half Men.' I'm on 'Two and a Half Men,' and I don't want to be on it," he said in a video posted by the Forerunner Christian Church on YouTube.

"Please stop watching it; stop filling your head with filth. Please," he said in the video, viewable at

[video=youtube;KTju7uI8-1o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTju7uI8-1o&feature=plcp[/video]

Jones signed up for a new one-year contract in May for the show -- from which Sheen was sacked after he gave a series of increasingly erratic and explosive interviews about the show's producer, Chuck Lorre.

Sheen -- who portrayed hedonistic jingle writer Charlie Harper -- was replaced by Kutcher on the top-rated comedy series, which has been a hit since it was launched in 2003.

The show's makers have so far declined to comment publicly on the young actor's outburst.

Paul McGuire, a spokesman for Warner Bros, which produces the show along with CBS, said on Monday: "We are not commenting on the comments made by Angus T. Jones."

They don't know what they have and how lucky they are to not only be a part of what imo is one of the best written TV show ever! but to be a part of it and be earning that kind of money for doing it.

To me it sounds like he has been brainwashed, totally shocked to see what he thinks of the show after being apart of it for so long. First Charlie and now Angus, such a shame as it was bad enough after Charlie leaving, now it looks like he is on his way out. Well it can't last forever I suppose.

"serve God or serve this world" "need to make a decisions" WTF - someone shoot that interviewer PLEASE lol.

Amen to that brother ROFL

The show is cursed, it is filth, I don't want to be there but.......

I'll take the $350,000 an episode thank you very much :dunno:

-

Back