Unable to update tsmedia

I'm trying to update ts media currently running vix on my ibox2+ ts media is currently on 5.0 but keeps crashing when I update it through tools /software to update to 7 .5 it's installs to root message comes up updates downloaded restart enigma 2 for loading new version click yes then it reboots with the same version on 5:0 on any 1 have any ideas thanks

here is tsmedia 7.5 full try to update it by usb you will need to unzip the file 1st to usb

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0_7.5_full_all(1).rar
    3.9 MB · Views: 99
Iv down the ts media7.5 file inbed put on usb rebooted box do how do I update this to run the file ?as nothing as happened , After rebooting the box do I need to go into any settings to update this ? Thanks.

Unzip the RAR file to where ever and FTP the ipk file to the temp folder on your box using DCC . On your ibox got to - setup = vix = install from local extensions and file should be there for install. Press green button to install and restart enigma and thats it. Hope this helps.

Thanks for that johnner I'm in dci now is the temp folder? The 1 showing tmp /var /tmp Thanks

---------- Post Merged at 05:02 PM ----------

Thanks for that when installing through dcc it's failing to install I'll have a look for another tsmedia file thanks for your help

yes snaggy just double click that folder and send the file over, ipk file highligthed and click left arrow button in dcc to send file over, then go - setup = vix = install from local extensions to install , then restart.

Yes Iv done that found it on dcc on install there's an error so not installing it not sure if it's the file I'm trying to install any one got any more tsmedia files ? Thanks

Google is your friend for other files but i doubt its the file. Is the image you're using provided with box? You might be better flashing a new one that will allow plugins to be downloaded. I bought mine with Pli installed and had the same problem as you but stuck a new image on it. Can you download plugins from the plugin menu ( menu, plugins , green button)? If you're met with " feeds are down for maintenance " then you'll be left with it, vix cut support for them some time ago. You will get an image with downloadable plugins from downloads section on here.

Cheers johnner for the reply I can't update it does say feeds are down to maintence ,the box didn't come with the image I put this on it was running pli now on vix looks like I need to change the image if I want to run tsmedia I'll have a look for an image thanks again for your help m8

No problem snaggy, I'm using the Helios back up file that was put up by sucmnsee, it has everything configured so you just need to flash it and maybe tweak it to your liking after but if you have the latest bootloader ( 29 may ) you will need to rename the folder from xpeedlx to cloudix.
once that's done and it's installed you can take skins, picons and tspanel, tsmedia updates from tspanel plus you have plugin downloads working in the plugin menu.

Yes. Sounds like u are useing 3.0.... image or newest Apollo. As far as I know feeds are down for both. Try using a zeus or preferably Helios image.

Every now again I'm getting SoftcamCheck Error and loads of messages on page is there ant way to remove this Iv reflashed the box a few times but still coming up ?

Its the softcam trying to find ur cccam.cfg file. If ur not using that go to
Menu
Setup
Softcam and cccam.

Should stop immediately
Are u using mgcamd?

Last edited:
Back