Unable to update tsmedia

If it works for you and ur happy with plugins and downloads its fine. I might download and save a copy of helios just in case so ur up and running again of it crashs but the old addage ' if it aint broke...'

If it works for you and ur happy with plugins and downloads its fine. I might download and save a copy of helios just in case so ur up and running again of it crashs but the old addage ' if it aint broke...'

thanks sucmnsee ive had to reflash my ibox today because nothing was working but now it is with the same image apollo 14 but could you point me in the directions or the helios image or not ?? thanks again

Last edited:
↑ that 1. Set up and all. Up to date last night.

---------- Post Merged at 08:03 PM ----------

Every now again I'm getting SoftcamCheck Error and loads of messages on page is there ant way to remove this Iv reflashed the box a few times but still coming up ?

Dont understand y its havin problems. Ur channels unscrambling ok?

Last edited:
just rechecking if people are using original images on clone boxesdont
only used patched/clonesafe image for that model as death is the final chapter.

Any posted by me are released by airsat. And setup by me. Best I can do on that 1 ;-)

Just a thought. But can I set up a signature reading

"Make sure its a clone safe image as these are clone boxs!" ?

Got it its ok

Last edited:
post 21 stating apollo by mrmr,thats why i get a feeling of brown trouser time,maybe we should ask them if it was clone safe and where they downloaded it from stated their model only??
i am missing all that fun not having a clone lol

Hes been in other threads its stated in so hopefully was safe version.
My signature working?
I cant see it. Just edges of letters :-(
oh on pc it shows when i hover over it. thats no good though :-)

never assume its a clone patched image i always question them as to what they used.

Please make sure clone safe images are used for clone boxs!! and enjoy tinkering ;-)

got alot to learn by the looks of it whats the differance between clones and safes ??
how can you tell??

images are box dependent as they are made for 1 box only,people used original firmware on many boxes about 2 months ago and the time bomb exploded.you have to research things you buy and if you have an original image get it off quick and use patched clone safe.
clones are usually priced cheaper than the original.

Hi,

Also having a problem updating TSmedia. Was on version 4.5 and managed to upgrade to 5.4 but not higher, tried 7.98 and wouldn't work. Running on OpenVix Helios. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Try unintalling tsmedia then re install. If u cant reinstall use tspanel to. Available in downloads here if not already got.

Back