[Unconfirmed] Katja Puschnik or Antonia Miskic Apology for Throwing Puppies in Water

HiTecK

Administrator
Staff member
NOTE: Her name could be either Katja Puschnik or Antonia Miskic. However, neither names have been confirmed, and most are referring to her simply as the "Twisted Girl" or "Puppy Thrower." Regardless, please post your opinions.

[YOUTUBE]TBkMgZwB9bY[/YOUTUBE]

If you haven't yet seen the video of a girl in a red hoodie throwing live puppies into a river, you haven't missed much. Just arrant cruelty delivered with a youthful smile and the question: "Can they swim?"

However, just as with the English lady who threw a cat into a bin for 15 hours, the Web has been like a detective show in constant motion, ruthlessly seeking out the perpetrator in preparation for a conviction.

On Tuesday, members of 4Chan and, it seemed, anyone else with a large conscience and a small amount to do with their day, offered clues as to the girl's identity.

On Wednesday, a video of apology appeared on YouTube, purporting to be from the girl in the video.

Using just one still frame from the video, the apology reads:

"My name is Katja Puschnik and I would like to appologize [sic] for my behavior. The puppies belong to my grandma and she told me to get rid off them because they were only 3 days and they were ill. They had parasites from their mother. I didn't knew [sic] exactly what to do so I thrown [sic] them in the river because it was a short death. I did not want to make them suffer. I am really sorry for this:("

If they were sick, take them to a shelter where they can be treated, or as a last resort, put to rest in a humane manner.

I don't know if this is true or not, but at this point it seems like BS to me.

For me, my anger is not of hate,but of disgust that a young girl could so callously throw the little puppies in the river:hop mad::hop mad:

I don't buy any of that.

She had to know what she was doing? and was ruthless in her execution of the cruel act.

If that so called apology is indeed from her? It's purely to help alleviate any repercussions now that she has been exposed. :boo: :boo: :boo:

-

now I am not exactly what you would call an animal lover, but this is just cruelty for the sake of cruelty. as for the apology, i am with you G, BS

she can shove her so called apology right up her ass.i want to see her fry for this,along with her grandma if there is any shred of truth in that.

The fookin cheek of her. She seemed to be having a great fooking laugh while she was throwing the pups to their death.

Tbh I wouldnt go for the grandma story.

This bitch is marked for life & will be looking over her shoulder for a long time yet.

I am sure that I will hear all about it after posting this and I am sure it will not be very well received and let me start off by saying that in no way am I down playing the severity of this girls actions nor am I disagreeing with any of the sentiments of my fellow members. But this is more of statement of what I feel is an overall desensitization of the world in general. I am love and respect animals. I have grown up with them and been around them my entire life. Some of my best friends have been animals and I even make part of my living with them. But that being said, I would never put their lives above a human. I believe in animal welfare and I believe that those who willfully abuse animals should be held accountable for their actions, some in dark alley. Being in an industry involving animal production I can tell you first hand that we all feel the repercussions of the actions of a few. The animal activists of the world make it ever increasingly difficult for the producers of this world to provide for their fellow man. They even go so far far as threatening the lives of those involved with the industry, even those who do their best to take good care of their animals. They call us murders and butchers. Yet they would threaten murder against another human for an animal. I dont want to get on a soapbox and make this thread political or even take away from the poor choices and actions this girl took. But to threaten her life and tell her that she will have to watch her back for the rest of her life for it, where does that leave us. The last thing I will call attention to is simply a few small examples of what I am saying. View the out pouring of emotion and anger in these 2 threads:
http://www.techkings.org/news/16039...ia-miskic-apology-throwing-puppies-water.html
http://www.techkings.org/news/16024-video-girl-throwing-puppies-into-river-sparks-outrage.html

And then compare it to the very little attention that these 2 received:
http://www.techkings.org/news/15422-father-found-guilty-87-abuse-charges.html
http://www.techkings.org/news/15875-gunman-kills-six-street-bratislava.html

Once again I hope that no one here takes offense as none is meant. It is not a personal attack, simply an observation. Those of you who know me, will know that.

RipIt_4 - You are entitled to your opinion! i dont know if anyone will take offence at your comments - well not on the forum anyways. we all have our own opinions ( and entitled to them) and on TK we DONT slate others for having a different one- as said not on open forum anyways, what people talk about off forum is not our business!!

Personally i dont agree with the 1st post that she is sorry- or that it was her words. IF the poor puppies had partasites then why not take them and dump them outside a vets or PDSA or somewhere, why throw them in the river with glee?? God even if they had been left outside a shop or someone house, they would have got treated.throwing them in the river was not a short death - they suffered more as they struggled to breath and slowly drown. Parasites are simple and easy to get ride of - ok may be expensive but thats what the RSPCA and PDSA are there for to help people that cant afford treatment. They would have reated them got them back to health and given them good homes.
What she did was unforgivable and i do hope that she gets her comeuppance. If that were a child she dumped coz it was ill, would she have apologized -NO!! it would have been the same pathetic story - from someone to try and play things down as said.

Back