update freesat v7 max box

ianhaney

Hi

I have a freesat v7 max box and just wondering how to update the channels as sky sports 1 still shows as sky sports the open and would like to get a new sky channel called moviemix

has anyone got the steps on how to update my box/channels please without losing my favs I have stored?

Thank you in advance

Just do a single sat scan for 28A [No15 in sat list] then edit as you want.
Reaper.

Hi

Thank you will try that when I get home

Thank you

Ian

---------- Post Merged at 09:12 AM ----------

Hi ianhanly if your sky sports the open is still working why not just rename it sky sports 1

Hi

Oh right how do I rename the channel as did not know that could be done, I will do the single sat scan first as suggested by the reaper and then will do the rename if need be

Thank you for the reply

Hi

i did a single sat scan for 28A and still don't see the new moviemix channel and sky sports 1 is still called sky sports the open

the settings on the scan is below

single satellite search
1/1 eutelsat 28A
Yes for FTA only
Tv+radio
no for network search
full scan for scan mode

---------- Post Merged at 05:53 PM ----------

Hi

I have done the scan again and now is renamed is sky sports 1 but can't find moviemix channel so guessing it is not available or something

Your scan is incorrect---should read---- No for fta only Blind scan for scan mode. Sports mix is there in scan. Reaper.

I can't see any channel called moviemix. Probably thinking of/confusing with the new Sky Sports Mix maybe?

Back