Upgrade from skybox f3 to VU Duo

foxy48

Hi! i'am new to this forum and need some help, someone else installed my skybox f3 what would i need to do to upgrade to VU Du? please.

im not entirely sure what youd need to do but but what i do know is that u will need 2 dish input cables running from your dish to your vu duo box :) i hope someone will be along in a bit to be more helpful

Thanks eammoncass, I have two input cables coming from my dish so I guess that bit is sorted just need to know how to copy the info from the f3 to the duo.

is it an original vu duo or a clone and yes there is a big difference between,bootloader may need to be flashed first,any stickers underneath v2 v3? box is flashed by inserting a blank usb stick with firmware into front slot with box powered off at rear,dont mess until we know more about the box as more people have bricked them for rushing to get them working.
might be a tut done by bobby for setting them up,have you got an internal hard drive fitted?

when you mean copy do you mean you want to move your line from skybox to the duo,if so a ftp program like filezilla and notepad to copy your details to i think config files in cccam or mg camd,wait for correct procedure to do.

found this great tut by bobby.

http://www.techkings.org/vu-duo-section/43441-installing-cccam-vix-image.html

Last edited:
Back