Upgrade from zgemma star 2s

hoofy

I'm looking for a new box that has the iptv player that I have on my zgemma. It also needs to have a built in HD as I've had no end of issues with the usb sticks dropping out so the zgemma couldn't recognise them any longer.

I might subscribe to a paid server for iptv in the future, so the box also needs to be up to that job.

Price, not really an issue. I just want a problem free box.

I presume you are after another twin tuner sat box but with more power?

The hard drive doesn't need to be fitted, you can use a 2.5" removable USB hard drive. Used the same one for 2.5 years and never had an issue. Many users do the same.

What budget are you looking at. The info you have given doesn't give much to go on. You can spend as much as £450 or as little as £45.

Yes, twin tuner.

I said in my OP price not really an issue. I just want a good problem free box. My zgemma has been great, but it was a cheap box. I have spent many hours on it solving issues, though. I'm currently having an iptv issue and instead of trying to resolve it, which I'm sure I could, I'd just like to upgrade to a better box.

I missed the price part, sorry.

You are spoilt for choice then. For a high end top quality box look at the Vu+ range. For a cheaper build quality go for the H7S box.

The H7S will need you to buy a drive and fit it but comes with the cables required and is simple to do. If you buy a Vu+ from a certain satellite online shop they will provide and fit the hard drive for you.

Back