urgent help ! cloud ibox 2 + se - lost internet connection - no lights on rear on box

hi there, direct to router with Ethernet

I have another box and that is fine ??

This happened after I tried updating image ?

everything else ok just no connection?

tried re-installing boot loader and vix image but still the same ?

I have noticed that the openatv logo also starts when booting to vix ?

Thanks

Make sure you flash the correct bootloader again from here. The image has not flashed correctly if the openatv logo is still there. go here to download the correct image and flash via the rear usb port. When flashing the image, if the box doesnt have anything on the front display then just leave it running for 15 minutes to make sure it has flashed properly

---------- Post Merged at 05:03 PM ----------

dont forget they have to be flashed separately, only one at a time on the usb when flashing

Hvae you tried one of Sucmnsee's images -saves you hassle of setting from scratch. Have you taken a copy of your line before flashing?

Just pull the ethernet cable for ten secs

Or try network test. If it wont connect reboot router while connected. Then reboot box 2min later

Last edited:
Much appreciated and many thanks, got internet connection back on.

re-installed bootloader and image as per crmorris2 but still had no connection but fixed logo error
then did what sucmnsee suggested and now all back up and running!!!!

many thanks all

Was just a case of resetting network adapter. Can do in settings but pulling cable for 10 secs does same.

Well I thought we fixed it!!!!!

I have now noticed the connection keeps dropping off and need to keep doing network reset? any ideas ?
The lights go out on the back but once I do network reset its ok then every so often the screen goes black (on premium channels) do reset then back on !!

Any ideas please

Cable is fine tried on other boxes and is fine so thinking problem with box itself ??

Thanks
Simon

---------- Post Merged at 09:05 PM ----------

No cables ok as tried on another box, thinking box is faulty ??

Hi

Sorry to just reply I have no connection going to my box tried different Ethernet cables still nothing I have fta channels that's all I have just changed ISP and have no clue my box is saying no network IP unconfirmed just going to try the parental with talk talk any help appreciated I'm totally lost

Kind Thanks

With everything connected, reboot router. Wait 2 min and reboot box.
then make sure two lights on lan port are on. If not pull cable for ten secs.

i too am having problems with both my ethernet and wireless connections after the sucmnsee update. id like to know how this was resolved also

Back