US Set Up for UK

As an alternative to IPTV has anyone from the UK managed to fudge together a set up comprising of Peacock, Paramount, Sling.

For me this would cover the sports I like and most entertainment. Also imagine the quality will be more stable than IPTV but is it worth the hassle and extra cost?

As an alternative to IPTV has anyone from the UK managed to fudge together a set up comprising of Peacock, Paramount, Sling.

For me this would cover the sports I like and most entertainment. Also imagine the quality will be more stable than IPTV but is it worth the hassle and extra cost?
Yes plenty of people use official logins and you can buy Peacock and Paramount however Sling is pricey and hence best to get a shared....also if you don't want to buy them all and want an easier option there is someone on here who offers something that will cover all the above at a reasonable cost. Will attach link below.

Private Login's Sales

Sounds good! Would Nord VPN be workable? Also, what's a recommended device for this?

Was considering a Formuler Z11 for the IPTV route but the Fire Cube is appealing.

Never used a Formuler but firecube would work fine ...regards Nord I would say its fine but if you drop him a mesg he prob be best to assist with which one works for most of the services he offers

Got it. Just browsing through new and Canadian Fubo looks promising. DAZN seems to have right to the UCL over there....US or Canada would be preferable anyway.

Great. Might pick up a Cube tomorrow and see if I can get up and running particularly while there are deals on.

Is it usual set up for Cube/Firestick....set up VPN...Store Location US...download relevant apps.

Got it. Just browsing through new and Canadian Fubo looks promising. DAZN seems to have right to the UCL over there....US or Canada would be preferable anyway.

Tbh if you're new to iptv I wouldn't bother committing to too many legit services till you've found a good IPTV sub and decided what you'd like to have as backups to it - the quality of iptv streams is remarkably good these days and there's no reason why you should have any problems watching sports on a good sub. For UK sports channels there's a lot of resellers selling direct/raw streams and these are damn near satellite quality, and there's loads of options for the other EPL matches in 50/60fps from foreign channels.

i just use APKMirror for the firestick, I agree with pupuqiop get an iptv sub, You can try these US apps out for free too,there is a free option if you sign up so you can see what the apps are like before buying.

Never had an IPTV sub. Certainly open to it. In my own mind I just figured apps may be more reliable long term.

Neither option I know is ever going to be perfect.

Tbh if you're new to iptv I wouldn't bother committing to too many legit services till you've found a good IPTV sub and decided what you'd like to have as backups to it - the quality of iptv streams is remarkably good these days and there's no reason why you should have any problems watching sports on a good sub. For UK sports channels there's a lot of resellers selling direct/raw streams and these are damn near satellite quality, and there's loads of options for the other EPL matches in 50/60fps from foreign channels.
resellers usually charge a fortune for direct/raw feeds, majority are fairly easy to get if you look on videohelp forums......

resellers usually charge a fortune for direct/raw feeds, majority are fairly easy to get if you look on videohelp forums......

I've been with the same guy over two years now and he keeps it very reasonably priced considering the quality of the streams but I know others who charge much more.

Back