Cable usb probs

alizan

Hi guys, I'm having a shed load of probs trying to flash h2h box, I've tried numerous usb drives but box wont recognise any of them for flashing, it finds them all on storage devices though, is there a specific usb drive I need to be using? Thanks guys for all your help thus far it's been invaluable.

Hi alizan, having same problem with my box.
Will let you know if i get it sorted.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Are you remembering to use the rear USB port?
If you have a Windows PC, it's worthwhile using a tool such as Rufus to completely format the drive and remove any hidden partitions and then try again.

cruzer,integral and kingston 8gb usb all work.

loads of zgemma flashing box issues posts already on forum should be easily found.

alizan, managed to flash my box. Had a muti-slot card reader / writer lying about, think I paid £12 from Maplins for it.
Formatted an old 1Gb SD card that I had lying around in a draw, copied zgemma image file, inserted card reader into the rear USB (box switched off). Switched back on with the rear button and "BOOT" FOLLOWED BY "FLASH".
Happy again, hope this helps.

Thanks guys, finally managed to get box flashed, had to do full low level format then full windows fat 32 format on one of the 6 not recognised usb's, took ages but worth it in the end. Cheers guys.

Back