Using HD with wii

with no partition? put up the brand name, in case anyone needs to get one. they will then know one that is compatible. also, did you clone your 500G to this, and did it still work? finally, have you gone over 500G of games on it, if so where is my copy of the new games you got LOL talk to you tomorrow, have three

Sorry to but in lads,is it formatted to fat,ntfs or wbfs,a tb works with uloader without partition

biffo doesn't use uloader, can't for the life of me remember what loader he uses - Wii Flow or something, i do know there are 2 versions, 1 for IOS 222 and another for 223

Using 1Tb HD with Wii update

Here is the info you were looking for wheelo,
I'm using Homebrew and then I open Wiiflow USB Loader (IOS 222), (IOS 249),
I'v 219 games on it ( just under 500gb), I sent you update list by email,
The HD I got is :
1TB Medion HD Drive2Go, in Aldi's for €89.99, it uses external power source.

i am using usb loader gx and wtfs manager .I have a 1.5tb seagate hard drive with 500 games on .the problem i am having is when i load more games it says they have been loaded but do not show and still says 500 games can anyone help

hard drive

No hard drive is not full 500 games uses just over 1tb so nearly 0.5 tb free.
i have looked on other threads and apparently uinder wbfs format you have a limit of 500 games if anybody can cofirm this and if there is a way to store more than 500

USB loader gx wont read anything over 500gb,you can put 3 partitions on it and re do it all OR try it with uloader,biffo says it works with wiiflow

Wii

usb loader gx is not the main problem it is mainly a problem with wbfs manager .All worked fine when i had a 1TB drive with less than 479 games on but when more than 500 games added still shows 500.
There does not seem to be a 500gb limit with usb loader gx as works fine with a 1tb also my 1.5 tb works as 500 games is more than 1tb,so i dont understand where the 500gb limit came from with usb loader gx.

500 may be the max number it can read,i do recall a similar problem before elsewhere,i will find out more for you,i used a tb with usb loader gx before i can't remember which rev and it constantly crashed or would not load the games,with uloader it worked perfectly and wiiflow is another option,it may be a config issue in gx that may cut off at 500 games,i know others use 1.5 tbs but have them partitioned as a way around the cap limit

Back