V8 Golden - Sly Skin or Vermin Skin

angelking

Hi

I have just got the V8 Golden box with all the channels loaded.

However there are hundreds of channel on the Eutelsat 28.8A

I am wondering if there is a way to sift these channels such that it shows like Sly or Vermin - or categorizing these channels into headings like Movies, Kids,Documentaries.

and pressing OK or any specific key which would bring this channel menu visible?

Thanks

You bought the wrong box if your looking sky or virgin skin

The box you have bought is a Closed source receiver no firmware code available to the public

If you wish to use good skins buy a Linux receiver like Dreambox ,technomate, zgemma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr C you are talking cobblers---the golden is for cable/sat/iptv/terrestrial---to sift channels go to channel list in menu--blue button on remote and edit.
In favourites you will find categories to put your chosen channels into. All firmware available at plus edit tools and instructions.
You cannot change skins, yet but these boxes are under constant updating [monthly at present].
Reaper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Use the latest version of DBEditor for sorting out the favourites ... very nice!

its on the freesat.cn website but you´ll need to register first. its the old 2.2 'modified' with favorites included - you can simply enter 1, 2, 3 .... 21 in favourites then rename them

Back