V8S Scrambled on 99% of channels

Thanks that`s what i thought when i got my openbox and just had to use one of them :) The reason i asked is that i`m thinking of getting a new box to either replace this one, or have as a back up box. I was looking at the Mutant as well, but basically i want the simplest set up there is. Would you say the h2s is easier than the Mutant to set up mate ? Plug and play is what i want, with me just entering my line :)

This is where i start getting confused lol i`ve seen wooshbuild quite a lot in different threads etc, but does it come already installed on the box, cos i`m hopeless at transferring files by USB and what have you !

Have to download the zgemma h2s folder from wooshbuild transfer to a usb stick which has been formated to 32 then flash your box

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Press menu scroll across to network settings scroll down to cccam set up if it is not showing press6666 on your remote control go into cam set up there will be cccam plug and mgcam plug go into cccam fist then mange configuration files check to see if your line is online then go into mgcam plug down to newcamd.list manger configuration files check to see if it is red your line will be in either one if it is off line you need to contact your server provider

ok, so, ive done this this morning.. in thecccam when i open that section, its empty. then when i open the newcamd config section that also is empty. so is it safe to say that my lines been cut off after 12 month?

what next? do i need just a new code or something else?

thanks

its not been cut off, someone who has had access to your box has deleted the line off the box, someone would need to physically do it
if you don't know who your supplier is or you cannot contact him then you will need a new line

it was an ebay supplier. im trying to track him down now. maybe it was a 12month not a 24month gift as someone suggested last night.

but who would have deleted the line from your box? a supplier cannot delete a line from your box, someone has to be able to physically get to it to delete the line

---------- Post Merged at 09:25 AM ----------

and also , if you got 1 years worth of viewing from an ebay supplier then your lucky as they usually cut you off after a few weeks/months
you would be better off just getting a new supplier from here

Press menu scroll across to network settings scroll down to cccam set up if it is not showing press6666 on your remote control go into cam set up there will be cccam plug and mgcam plug go into cccam fist then mange configuration files check to see if your line is online then go into mgcam plug down to newcamd.list manger configuration files check to see if it is red your line will be in either one if it is off line you need to contact your server provider

ok, so, ive done this this morning.. in thecccam when i open that section, its empty. then when i open the newcamd config section that also is empty. so is it safe to say that my lines been cut off after 12 month?

what next? do i need just a new code or something else?

thanks

Save you hassle , post 15 told you what to do

http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...d-server-satellite-january-february-only.html

but who would have deleted the line from your box? a supplier cannot delete a line from your box, someone has to be able to physically get to it to delete the line

---------- Post Merged at 09:25 AM ----------

and also , if you got 1 years worth of viewing from an ebay supplier then your lucky as they usually cut you off after a few weeks/months
you would be better off just getting a new supplier from here

Theres me a 3 year old in the house haha.. maybe the 3 year is cleverer than i thought. or the box has somehow reset or god knows what. ok so i will find a new supplier on here.

Theres me a 3 year old in the house haha.. maybe the 3 year is cleverer than i thought. or the box has somehow reset or god knows what. ok so i will find a new supplier on here.

get Scooby doo on the case, don't forget to pop to Tesco`s to get some Scooby snacks first

haha.. thankyou all for you help and i should have this sorted by end of the day, then i can watch nickelodeon all day :)

Back