1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V8s XMLTV EPG Issue

Discussion in 'Openbox Satellite' started by dave0377, Jun 15, 2016.

1. dave0377

dave0377 Registered

Hi there folks, I'm sure this has been asked and maybe solved before, but I have trawled and not found anything.
    Been using the XMLTV epg on the openbox for a while now, the summertime bug, I've got used to, but now I seem to be having an issue with updating the EPG, it get's to 100% then write back failed please check disk free volume.
    I Have tried a different USB stick, and reformatted to fat 32 then downloaded again, but still having the issue, any one else having this problem?

Many thanks

2. leddy88

leddy88 Registered

hi there i had the same problem i just reformatted my usb and done new update that worked for me :haha:

3. dave0377

dave0377 Registered

Ok thank's for reply, I will maybe format it on pc instead of the box, and see if that works.

---------- Post Merged at 02:15 PM ----------

A reformat of the USB has not worked for me, I did notice I was able to download an epg from a different country ok, looks like it's just not working for the UK EPG. Oh well, back to now and next for a while it seems, and try again to download it at a later stage.

4. roadhogmaf

roadhogmaf Registered

Yuup! Same here

Attached Files: