VAT free petrol tomorrow at some petrol stations

Tomorrow some petrol stations will be selling without VAT in sign of protest against the recent high prices. Here's a list of the ones near you...

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0qQ-qzdCKAs/Vl41fkxD1CI/AAAAAAADE8Y/tjyj-H4f5zk/s1600/My+favorite+edit+I've+done+to+date+-+Imgur.gif?fbclid=IwAR3T4kaU-SsHcohdaOeOq5h_32rir_7JmU3cvd_35uTqdk86yFhSPBHoZdI&#x227B
Damn you grog i was just about to set my alarm clock to get to garage first thing ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I see Sunaks knocked 5p of the duty on fuel. Does he honestly think petrol firms are going to give us that back at the pump ?.
Considering there's no set price at the pump companies can sell fuel at whatever price they want say freeze it and pocket the extra 5p.

Another well thought out idea

I see Sunaks knocked 5p of the duty on fuel. Does he honestly think petrol firms are going to give us that back at the pump ?.
Considering there's no set price at the pump companies can sell fuel at whatever price they want say freeze it and pocket the extra 5p.

Another well thought out idea
I thought the same mate, i did see prices come down around 5p this morning on my way into work but i suspect they will soar back up and beyond over the next couple of weeks.

I totally agree, I've been past 2 independent stations this morning (too dear for me) and both are the same so the petrol station owners are 5p a litre better off. They could argue they've had to up their prices and they've already took the 5p off basically theyve froze fuel cost.

You can't freeze the price of fuel, the company can set it to £2 if they want and there's sweet fanny adams Sunak and his motley crew can do.

I take it that's all you care about right now. It's strange to hear that when everyone's going to have global problems in the near future.
Yeah tbh your bang on bud, it beats zip tieing my neck to a goalpost like that eco-zealot tosspot did.

Oh I that changed the world alright.

I didn't see fuel drop 20p after that nobhead of a stunt

Back