Vauxhall Corsa Speakers

dan-ger-ous

VIP Member
Hi all,

So I have a 2002 VAUXHALL CORSA 1.2i 16V Elegance 5dr, just like the one in the following picture:

iJwnf1k.jpg

I have an Alpine head unit fitted in (but mine is the non bluetooth version):

alpine-cde-w235bt.33564805.jpg

So I'm looking to replace the front two door speakers and get myself either a subwoofer in the boot, or get a subwoofer fitted in on the piece of plastic that seperates the boot from the rear mirror.

Does anybody have any idea on how much this should cost me? There aren't any local places that are worth going too, I was thinking of going down to Halfords but thought I would get the opinion of someone on TK that may have the same car.

Specs on the speaker size:
zObespN.png

i found subwoofers and small cars dont work=no luggage room,dont forget you need an amp to drive your sub plus heavy duty cable.
i have 2 x 12"sub enclosures side by side and if needed banana plugs feeds plug in/out as needed i lost my rear seats and put in false floor under which i have the amps.
halfords over here do plenty of stuff like that but not top end stuff quality,i went to a m8 who did the deep base competiton for deepest base at the rds,6 lads on the outside with earmuffs holding windows in place,bloody nutters lol

Back